Purchased 3 Tix for Tonight | Syracusefan.com

Purchased 3 Tix for Tonight

SUFan44

Hall of Fame
Didn’t get a chance to make the trip from Philly this year for a game, as life got in the way. But I purchased 3 tickets for tonight’s game as a gesture of my support of the program.

Can anyone use them? Want people in the Dome to give these guys the sendoff they deserve. PM me and I can pass along the digital version. Free as long as you promise to attend.

This was posted on the pinned "Donate Tix for Louisville Game" thread;

"Everyone, I have some ties and contacts at Elmcrest Childrens Center here in Syracuse. Elmcrest is a great organization that provides residential programs for troubled or abandoned kids as well as foster care support and administration. I've been in touch this morning with one of my contacts there and received assurances that tickets donated will get used. Contact for donations was referred to Janene Bartell, who you can email directly at jbartell@elmcrest.org or call at (315) 446-6250."

I reached out to Janene with basketball tickets for tomorrow night and she said they were scooped up immediately and very excitedly. Made me very happy to hear. A suggestion for you if you're looking to get rid of these tickets and want assurances they'll be used.