Purdue 2023 | Syracusefan.com

Purdue 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbsu44

Walk On
I'm starting to plan the road trip to West Lafayette, It looks like I will be staying in Crawfordsville. Has anyone gave any thought to it yet?
Crawfordville is about 30-40 minutes away.

Another option is to drive to Syracuse, IN. It is a resort town about 2 hours NE of Purdue.

They have several resorts on the lake and just off the water.

Your gameday will be longer but your drive over and back a tad shorter.

This isn’t great for them.

They had 4 excellent players on offense. All are now gone.

First time head coach.

Could be a long year for the Boilermakers.

CuyahogaCuse will know after TV time is announced late May

I still plan to go. Must get revenge for the last time we played there. Might have been the traumatic road game ever for me. I hate that train whistle so much…..

Hoping for an 8pm B1G Network game, which will allow for an Illinois Wesleyan-Wheaton and Syracuse-Purdue double header. It will be an orange and blue day all the way around, with road games for both orange teams just 120 miles apart.

Son #1 is starting year 3 at Wheaton and should compete for PT now that most of the extra year Covid guys have finally exhausted eligibility. Son #2 will be in the Purdue student section as a freshman. Despite it being Family Weekend, mom and dad will not be sporting any Boilermaker gear. I am still triggered by that darn train whistle from 20 years ago … but it’s hard to turn away a Purdue Engineering degree opportunity, so maybe it will grow on me. But not before we hopefully send all the moms and dads home unhappy in mid-September.

As of right now, there is no group buy or tailgate being planned

This may change in the near future
It has changed

50 tickets will be bought at a group discount rate. Visitors sideline, about 10-15 rows above concourse entrance, near the 15-20 yard line (is expected).

Put your requests down here

TV time is expected to be announced soon

I have a group of 6 I believe (will work to firm up numbers). We will be coming from CNY and WNY and can help bring stuff if needed.

Anyone book a hotel yet? Everything close to campus looks like it’s already full

Family Weekend is crushing hotel demand and rates nearby to West Lafayette. We went the Airbnb route. But to get a reasonable rate, very liken will have to widen the search.

Anyone book a hotel yet? Everything close to campus looks like it’s already full
If you are driving from NY

Another option is to book two nights 40-100 miles to the east or northeast. I've done this many times.

Steve I think Cuse is playing at Louisville in '24. I plan to go and set something up as long as the date works. Hopefully you can help
Mark, I am making my Boilermaker son sit in the Cuse section! Always willing to help out on the tailgate front in Louisville.

We are on a hold currently for ticket requests at this time…..

Once we can solidify parking tickets available etc we will reopen this up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors