Purdue Gameday... | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Purdue Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 in the box for Purdue. Daring us to beat them by passing
We really need a WR to step up. Someone that can big boy a corner 1:1

Lack of elite or upper level Wrs are being exposed. Our wrs are MIA. Where is Alford, Jackson, Pena????
Peña didn’t dress. Injured.

Seems as though they almost don't care if Shrader pulls it every time. Crashing and going with Tucker on every single Read Option

Shrader having arm trouble again? Throws have not been good, and he looks hesitant. (Of course, I can’t see the coverage).

I’m missing the offense of the last 2 weeks. It’s either Tucker running or Shrader running. No diversity right now. Is Shrader not trusting what he’s seeing or are we really running a different offense

Shrader having arm trouble again? Throws have not been good, and he looks hesitant. (Of course, I can’t see the coverage).
I can’t tell if that’s a pocket issue or a Shrader issue

I’m missing the offense of the last 2 weeks. It’s either Tucker running or Shrader running. No diversity right now. Is Shrader not trusting what he’s seeing or are we really running a different offense
We’ve tried several diverse plays and screwed all of them up.

Lack of elite or upper level Wrs are being exposed. Our wrs are MIA. Where is Alford, Jackson, Pena????
Peña is out with injury I believe

Edit: someone beat me to it. Carry on go orange

who is the real Shrader? I don't think we know at this point

Yeah. Afraid they’ll get worn down for the 2 ns half

We need an option set with GS and ST.

At least I have faith in Anea. What we call may not work, but he knows what he’s doing.

Yep. Purdue is sitting on a couple of routes we like to run which is leaving lanes outside for Shrader to run it. Chess match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom