Purdue Postgame Party... | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Purdue Postgame Party...

Interesting piece on ESPN. Ranking unbeaten teams in CFB had Syracuse at #17. Questionable on the WR corps comment. But I can't see them as a whole with as many drops going forward...right? Right?!?!?!
SmartSelect_20230917_220901_ESPN.jpg

+25000 on Fan Duel.
I went through the list. There are so many players ahead of him that Garret has COMPlLETELY outperformed. Wonder how a gambling site compiles those odds. Is it solely betting data ?

I went through the list. There are so many players ahead of him that Garret has COMPlLETELY outperformed. Wonder how a gambling site compiles those odds. Is it solely betting data ?
I think the big thing is that you typically need to be on a contender/top 15-20 team and nobody sees us like that (yet!).

Context. Purdue will win 4-6 games, and we won by 2 scores despite getting 4 turnovers.
Imo, we really only recovered 3 fumbles that mattered. The first one was on a 4th down stop. Either way, we get the ball. My biggest concern was that the ball would go forward past the 1st down maker and Purdue recovers it.

Likely yeah, im not sure any money has been placed on him or most of those guys outside the top 5. I imagine vegas also got a solid bottom line boost thanks to hunter's injury.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom