Purdue Tailgate/Tix: September 16th @ 7:30 pm | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Purdue Tailgate/Tix: September 16th @ 7:30 pm

Hopefully the parking issues have been resolved and everyone will be able to park in the IM lot. Will keep this in mind though if someone is unable to get a pass. I was told yesterday, that I would be able to get a few more than what I was initially offered.

If you have any other ideas or thoughts, we would love to hear them. I don't think anyone helping to organize the tailgate has ever been to Purdue. I'm hoping the IM lot allows us to spread out a little, so that people can play corn hole, toss a football around, etc.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.
I'm interested in attending as well if you have tickets available still.

just wondering what items are needed for the tailgate
Stay tuned. I know we will need people to bring ice, cases of water, hot dog rolls, etc. We are in the process of organizing that now and will have a better idea within the next 2 weeks. :)

I do know I will need the e-mail address you would like the tickets & parking pass sent to. You can private message me the info.

Thank you in advance for your help.

I might be a late addition to this game, ridiculous trying to find a place to stay though. I did this trip the last time many years ago and had a great time. debating on this or playing in a golf tourney I always play in.

I might be a late addition to this game, ridiculous trying to find a place to stay though. I did this trip the last time many years ago and had a great time. debating on this or playing in a golf tourney I always play in.
I may have a couple extra tickets if you decide to go. It's an evening game so I am staying up north a bit in Merrillville and will drive down that morning then back to O'Hare area after the game.

Last edited:
I may have a couple extra tickets if you decide to go. It's an evening game so I am staying up north a bit in Merrillville and wil drive down that morning then back to O'Hare area after the game.
Ill let ya know, appreciate it, my wife decided to buy a puppy and its interfering greatly with my travel late plans lol.

IMG_3902.png

Parking passes have been distributed and should be in your email. Tickets will be sent out later today. Please PM if you are having trouble downloading your tickets to your apple wallet or whatever platform you are using.

Many have expressed interest in helping where needed. Once tickets are distributed, I will post items like ice, water, soda, beer, salads, etc and for shifts on the grill. People can sign up for what they would like to bring or help out with. I'll reimburse for anything purchased, you just have to let me know what I owe you at the tailgate.

I will likely be bringing a small selection of our SyraCRUZ Merchandise to this roadie. We have all sizes of Tshirts - youth (except XS) and adult, koozies and autographed photos of our football and soccer partners:

You can prepay and pick up to ensure availability or take your chances that sizes and photos will be available following tomorrow's tailgate. Message me if you would like to reserve anything and to confirm pricing. .

What section is the Cuse section. Thinking about finding tickets and driving in from Michigan

West Lafayette, IN 10-Day Weather Forecast as of now predicted:

Friday
8PM 65 degrees F 0% chance of rain
10PM 59 1%

Saturday
noon 68 0%
3PM 75 0%
7PM 70 0%
11PM 61 4%

Sunday
10AM 63 10%
noon 69 5%

Is there an address for IM parking lot ?
Hi guys;
We have about 75 people for the tailgate not including Enrique's family or Liam's (Enrique's brother) football team. The menu is pretty simple as everything is being transported from central NY in 4 vehicles. The menu is as follows:

Menu: Regional Specialty in parenthesis

Hoffman's Coneys & Hot Dogs (Syracuse NY)
Zweigle's Red Hots (Rochester NY)
Gianelli Sausage w/Peppers & Onions (Syracuse NY)
Bahama Mamas (Columbus OH)
Smoked Pulled Pork with a variety of regional BBQ sauces
(Dinosaur Original/Wango Tango/Roasted Garlic & Honey, Montgomery Inn Sweet & Tangy, & Lillie's Smoky Sauce)

Smash Burgers w/Cheese
Smoked Mac & Cheese
Assorted Bags of Chips
Cookie Tray
Soda & Water
Beer, Hard Seltzer, & Hard Cider

The Bahama Mamas, Gianelli Sausage, Pulled Pork, & Mac & Cheese will go fast as we have limited supply due to expense and or reduced capacity with it being an away game and the number of people flying as opposed to driving in. I suspect burgers and hotdogs will carry us through to the end of the tailgate.

A big thank you to FlOrange44 who has offered to bring 2-cases of water & 80 pounds of ice. If anyone would like to make or bring a side dish, that would be awesome. I may have other items of need posted shortly.

The set-up crew (JRHEETER, Walshjfii, Consigliere, Orangesox44, Headmaster9 & myself) will be at the IM lot at 11:30 am (Time the IM lots open) baring any unforeseen issues in regards to traffic as I believe we are all driving in from Indianapolis. I believe the more cars we can get to park next to each other, the bigger our space will be. The tailgate itself starts at 1:30 pm. Jbsu44, I do not have an address for the IM lot, but can honestly say that I have not looked. It is a great big open grassy field from what I've been told. There is a map of the campus with the lot and its relation to the stadium posted in this thread.

It appears all but one has successfully downloaded their parking pass & tickets. Please place the tickets in your apple, google wallet, or whatever platform you use. Once the tickets have been accepted, there is little I can do to recover them if they are accidentally deleted. I would need to contact the Purdue ticket office and use the seating chart I made to recover and re-issue your tickets.

If there are any questions or concerns please reach out via private message or for those who have my number, text. Headmaster9 & JRHEETER may also be of assistance if needed. I will check the board daily leading up to the game, but Monday & Tuesday my availability will be limited.

I think that is all for now, but I'm sure I will edit this message several times before the night is over.

As always, Go SU

Last edited:
I will likely be bringing a small selection of our SyraCRUZ Merchandise to this roadie. We have all sizes of Tshirts - youth (except XS) and adult, koozies and autographed photos of our football and soccer partners:

You can prepay and pick up to ensure availability or take your chances that sizes and photos will be available following tomorrow's tailgate. Message me if you would like to reserve anything and to confirm pricing. .
Upon further review, the ONLY merchandise that will be available will be items prepaid for pickup. If you are interested you need to message me by 5 pm tomorrow as I am leaving home Tuesday morning.

Just confirmed a very special guest for the Purdue tailgate! If anyone wanta to know the secret, preorder and pay for a T-shirt, buy a ticket for the Floyd Little raffle or donate $20 to our NIL fund and I will PM you the news!

Last edited:
Just confirmed a very special guest for the Purdue tailgate! If anyone wanta to know the secret, preorder and pay for a T-shirt, buy a ticket for the Floyd Little raffle or donate $20 to our NIL fund and I will PM you the news!
I know the secret! The individual is bigger than an industrial size bread box. Much bigger!!!!! Wonderful addition. Thank you, Consigliere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom