Class of 2019 - QB Andre Gordon (OH) Offered ? | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 QB Andre Gordon (OH) Offered ?

Dnyr85

Starter
While at work today I had heard that QB Andre Gordon from Sidney Ohio was offered a scholarship for football by Steve Stanard yesterday. Andres father had Steve Stanards card at work today showing people, I my self did not see it, but supposedly his father is stoked about the offer?

Can anyone confirm what the coaches business cards look like? I guess this is a thick blue card with Orange edging.

Andre is a talented basketball player as well. Below is a list of football offers as of the 15th.

I will try and get more info on this tomorrow or Friday.

Yellow_Jacket06
01-15-18, 08:04 PM
Old thread but I didn't want to start a new one...

Andre picked up an offer from Coach Fickell and the Bearcats today.

The List So Far:

Football

Cincinnati
Toledo
Iowa State

Basketball

Akron
Toledo
Wright State
Cleveland State
Grand Canyon

Hereis a Dayton Daily News article and video on him from Sunday the 14th.

It’s a tossup for Sidney football/basketball junior standout

Dnyr85 I don't know. He tweets about his offer from UC but I don't see anything on his twitter about an SU offer. Kramer Cook and ther SU recruiting twitter are following him however.

And I'm not sure how he would have Stanards' card unless he got in the mail or from Andres' coach as he is a 2019 and no face to face recruiting unless he is on campus is allowed.

Last edited:
Dnyr85 I don't know. He tweets about his offer from UC but I don't see anything on his twitter about an SU offer. Kramer Cook and ther SU recruiting twitter are following him however.

And I'm not sure how he would have Stanards' card unless he got in the mail or from Andres' coach as he is a 2019 and no face to face recruiting unless he is on campus is allowed.

Thanks CL. I will try and find out more tomorrow.

Go ahead and close this one out CL. The father still says an offer is out there but no other proof to go along with that.

Go ahead and close this one out CL. The father still says an offer is out there but no other proof to go along with that.
We will just leave it. He is a 2019 lots of time for an offer to show up.