Class of 2018 - QB Daniel Crowley (NY) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 QB Daniel Crowley (NY) Offered

I saw this yesterday and checked through his Hudl and twitter. This is an odd one. He played at Binghamton. According to his Hudl he was a 2018 graduate. I don't see where he was recruited and his twitter shows him at Miami but not playing anywhere. He did make a recent HUDL of his HS highlight this month. Maybe a PWO.

If he is a PWO would he run scout team most likely? Or would that be a summers thing?

Reminds me of Steve Youngs and even has good foot speed.

His grandfather played at Auburn, and his uncle at Alabama, both quarterbacks.

He also has two older brothers who played linebacker, with one playing at both Temple and Albany.

is he from the Crowley family around Bingo that founded the Crowley food brand?

Last edited:
I believe the receiver in some of those throws, #3, is Colbie Young. He is a 6'3, 180 WR who is one of the best prospects in NYS in the class of 2020.

Crowley has a nice arm. Looks very good. Has good bloodlines. My guess is that he is being recruited as a PWO. SU has had a series of walk on players earn scholarships and I think it is helping them to get more promising PWO prospects...

Athlete Of The Week: Dan Crowley

Good stuff, bring in as much talent as you can. Let them sort it out.

Bit of an awkward delivery, almost reminds me of Rivers at NCST.

I look at PWO’s as straight upside.

And I like the staff filling the room.

Hope he jumps onboard.

That film looks pretty darn good for a PWO. I'll even go out on a limb and say it looks comparable to Summers, though the competition probably isn't as good.

Last edited:
Kinda reminds me of that QB from Boise State, Kellen Moore, who amazingly enough is about to be named the Dallas Cowboys offensive coordinator at age 29.

Mr. Crowley was Ozzy solo. Blizzard of Oz. Rhandy Rhodes on the electric twanger.

Never mind! I stand corrected. In that case, cue up Ozzy’s Mr. Crowley.

1548887842328.jpeg

Kinda reminds me of that QB from Boise State, Kellen Moore, who amazingly enough is about to be named the Dallas Cowboys offensive coordinator at age 29.
Wait, wasn't Moore playing at Boise like 2 years ago?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom