Class of 2016 - QB Dwayne Haskins Jr (MD) Verbal to Ohio State | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 QB Dwayne Haskins Jr (MD) Verbal to Ohio State

That Under Armour uniform...

Yikes. Very Tron-like

I mean...right?

I think it's still farfetched that we land either Haskins or Mayden right now. But still. We're being looked at very seriously by some of the top recruits in the nation, all because of Robert Washington.

And that's why Washington was such a massively important recruit.

You know what could change this? A surprise 9-3 season.

This is true. Though Mayden and Haskins are both planning on deciding this summer, so a surprise 9-3 season would mainly just work to solidify them, if they were to commit.

This is true. Though Mayden and Haskins are both planning on deciding this summer, so a surprise 9-3 season would mainly just work to solidify them, if they were to commit.

Do you know off hand if either of them are also early enrollees?

As long as we're dreaming. :D But seriously, that would probably land us a monster class.

We need to get over the hump. I'd love to beat LSU this year, but I think that our "arrival" moment will be beating Clemson - and not necessarily this year. Look at how close we were this past year, in their house. Had we a smidgen of offense we could have taken that one.

As long as we're dreaming. :D But seriously, that would probably land us a monster class.

We need to get over the hump. I'd love to beat LSU this year, but I think that our "arrival" moment will be beating Clemson - and not necessarily this year. Look at how close we were this past year, in their house. Had we a smidgen of offense we could have taken that one.

Ehh, I disagree. If both teams had there starting QB's we would've lost 31-10.

We need to continue getting high-end 3 stars with the occasional 4 star, then produce on the field, before we can realistically expect to land top 50 players.

Dreaming is fun though, I have to admit.

Seems like Moe Neal is the next link in the chain between RW and Haskins.

Not sure if we're even that interested in Neal? I think Tyler Thompson would get the other spot if he wanted, but as a slot type? Unless they like Neal at DB, then it's a different story?

Not sure if we're even that interested in Neal? I think Tyler Thompson would get the other spot if he wanted, but as a slot type? Unless they like Neal at DB, then it's a different story?
We are definitely very interested in Neal. Bailey just had an article last night about how we've been turning up the heat on him since RW committed. Neal is very much a H-back/slot receiver type for us. We're recruiting him as more of a receiver than RB.

Isn't that a violation?
nun_slapping_ruler_hg_clr.gif

Not too sure there's room for Thompson if they like Neal at the HBack spot.

JackBauer44 said:
Not too sure there's room for Thompson if they like Neal at the HBack spot.

I'm hearing they like Neal as a DB