Class of 2016 - QB Dwayne Haskins Jr (MD) Verbal to Ohio State | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 QB Dwayne Haskins Jr (MD) Verbal to Ohio State

Just bring in the athletes and let them compete. Move them if you must, football players understand how it works. And, if their dream is to go to the NFL and they are unable to beat out their college teammate, they are unlikely to make it to the league at that position anyway.

I remember a quote from Barry Switzer saying his philosophy was to recruit the best athletes he could find me and teach them how to do pay football. Bring them in and battle it out. Position changes happen all the time. A kid is going to want to play and if a new position allows him to do that it's a win win.

Last edited:
I remember a quote from Barry Switzerland saying his philosophy was to recruit the best athletes he could find me and teach them how to do pay football. Bring them in and battle it out. Position changes happen all the time. A kid is going to want to play and if a new position allows him to do that it's a win win.

Nick Saban does this as well.

I remember a quote from Barry Switzerland saying his philosophy was to recruit the best athletes he could find me and teach them how to do pay football. Bring them in and battle it out. Position changes happen all the time. A kid is going to want to play and if a new position allows him to do that it's a win win.
you have to hand it to him, those Oklahoma teams were awesome at pay football.

I believe that's Haskins edit #4 since R-Dubbs commitment.

Almost halfway to 10 already... We both know you are gonna get there by end of next week :cool:
Ha...it's only the third one I've made, but I know some other folks have made some too.

Ha...it's only the third one I've made, but I know some other folks have made some too.
Doesn't matter where they come from, just that they exceed 10 in two weeks.

What? Robert Washington, you retweeted it? How nice of you!
I hate to be that guy... But if he wants these guys to play with him (which he obviously does) isn't it kind of part of his role now? Retweeting all the best stuff showing off his bois?

Still awesome he has done so though

You need to find the magical moment when Donnie pitched to Michael to save the undefeated season, and embed it in a tweet to Robert, and Dwayne.
44.JPG
It's not that magical moment, but it's the best I could find.

I don't speak twitter...who is tweeting what to whom. Is it from some random fan, Dwayne, or RW?

I don't speak twitter...who is tweeting what to whom. Is it from some random fan, Dwayne, or RW?
That's Dwayne doing the tweeting, and tagging Robert in it. That tweet is from 2/20.

Um, John, you're referencing a tweet from February. Trolling not found.
Yeah, he saw the retweet from Rovals that didn't have the date and was under the impression it was a new tweet.