QB Jacobian Morgan transferring to Jackson St | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

QB Jacobian Morgan transferring to Jackson St

I thought we knew this a while ago?

I think we've assumed it for 2 years.

Good luck to him, stepped into a tough spot as a freshman. But really not a need here anymore.

If we do end up needing to play the 4th string QB, which will be 4th year walk on MacPhail, I'm sure all the reasonable people here will recalibrate their expectations.

I think we've assumed it for 2 years.

Good luck to him, stepped into a tough spot as a freshman. But really not a need here anymore.

If we do end up needing to play the 4th string QB, which will be 4th year walk on MacPhail, I'm sure all the reasonable people here will recalibrate their expectations.
Love the quantification of "reasonable" people

WTH! Why the Lamson comment? Ridiculous.
Because Morgan actually played in games, and was available insurance for most of his time at SU. Lamson redshirted his first year, so not really available if needed. Then was injured, so not available. He gave us two fun Spring games, but that's about it.

I think the Lamson comment was uncalled for. Injury derailed what he could have done here.
Yeah, I'm not saying it was his fault. I'm saying that was the reality.

Because Morgan actually played in games, and was available insurance for most of his time at SU. Lamson redshirted his first year, so not really available if needed. Then was injured, so not available. He gave us two fun Spring games, but that's about it.
You do realize you redshirt does not mean he was not part of the team? He was the scout team QB. He still could have played 4 games and kept the redshirt or I am sure he would have gladly played more if he was starting. Redshirts are “given out” after the season, not before.

We'll always the Spring games to look back at Lamson fondly : )

So you're faulting a guy for a decision made by coaches because they wanted to preserve his eligibility while learning their system since they thought there was a chance he was the future at that position?

Really odd take here.

No need to tear someone down to compliment someone else, if that was the reasoning.

So you're faulting a guy for a decision made by coaches because they wanted to preserve his eligibility while learning their system since they thought there was a chance he was the future at that position?

Really odd take here.

No need to tear someone down to compliment someone else, if that was the reasoning.
91 was been on a binge of negativity in every thread lately. Recruiting generally negative. Thinks ACC is all doom, generally sideways to negative comments on everything football and hoops. He is a classic someone pissed in my cheerios kinda poster. Dude must be having a tough year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom