Class of 2024 - QB Jayden Bradford (SC/FL) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 QB Jayden Bradford (SC/FL) Offered

Offers from NC St, Georgia St, VT, GT, Vanderbilt, PSU, S. Carolina, ECU, Louisville, Missouri, Cincy, UNLV, UAB, App St, Syracuse

Be great if he goes to sc
Guess that's one way to look at it. Looks like SC already has a 2024 in the class in Dante Reno who is #18 QB in the class.

OFFERED > JAYDEN BRADFORD 2024 IMG ACADEMY, BRADENTON, FL
#4 QB DUAL THREAT **** (4.78 40, 32.5" VJ PRIOR TO JR SEASON)

11268830.jpg

DEPENDING ON POSITION THE FOLLOWING 40 TIMES ARE PERTINENT:

GOOD = 5.0 - 5.99

FAST = 4.9 - 4.99

FAST= 4.8 - 4.89

FAST= 4.7 - 4.79

FAST= 4.6 - 4.69

FAST= 4.5 - 4.59

VERY FAST= 4.4 - 4.49

ELITE = 4.2 - 4.39

ASSETS PER HUDL JR YR FILM:

FAST
ELUSIVE
GETS RID OF BALL VERY QUICKLY
STRONG ARM
ACCURATE
NICE FOOTWORK IN DROP FROM CENTER
GREAT BALL FAKES

NOTE: IF YOU LOOK AT HIS FILM HE IS BOTH A DUAL THREAT AND PRO STYLE QB

Who is coach Harris ?

"Me and coach Beck and coach Harris have been in contact for a few weeks,"
Good question. We don't have a coach Harris. I was thinking maybe an IMG coach but I don't see that they have a coach Harris on staff either. Maybe he got the name wrong?

SU Assistant QB Coach. Manny Harris.
Interesting. Was this posted on the board previously at all? I didn't see that it was after searching.
I guess they didn't get him added to the coaching staff list yet on Cuse.com either.

Interesting. Was this posted on the board previously at all? I didn't see that it was after searching.
I guess they didn't get him added to the coaching staff list yet on Cuse.com either.
See post by Ernj. It was posted in the Coaching Carousel thread on the Football forum. And it appears they are giving the Cuse.com website a facelift so I'm sure they are still updating that site,

Per his Instagram video yesterday he posted a top 3 of NC St, PSU and S. Carolina.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom