QB Justin Lamson transferring to Stanford | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

QB Justin Lamson transferring to Stanford

Card completed nearly 70% of his 46 pass attempts playing from behind the entire game. I thought he was outstanding for the most part.
The longest pass play was 23 yards by Purdue, everything was underneath the coverage.
Brown and Alford both had longer plays.
We were ahead, and Rocky was willing to let them run clock on long drives.

Card completed nearly 70% of his 46 pass attempts playing from behind the entire game. I thought he was outstanding for the most part.
Agree. Most of his completions came with good coverage. His WRs didn't drop anything he put on their hands either.

Stanford definitely would have beat Arizona if Lamson got the bulk of the snaps POS coach I moneylined them thinking garbage ass Daniels would be benched.

Stanford definitely would have beat Arizona if Lamson got the bulk of the snaps POS coach I moneylined them thinking garbage ass Daniels would be benched.
Should be pretty revealing that a player can’t get playing time over some who is “garbage ass”

Should be pretty revealing that a player can’t get playing time over some who is “garbage ass”

He played 4/6 passing and 13 carries for 57 yards.

Daniels had 6 carries and threw 26 times and lost them the game they led most of the way.

Stanford betters got screwed this should have been Justin's first start.

Stanford may have won if De Laura didn't get hurt.

I watch a lot of Arizona. A year ago, I thought DeLaura was positioned to become a very good QB. He's become pretty mid. Which is a shame as Arizona I do believe has built up its program significantly in recent years. Above average QB would make this a shoo-in for a bowl

You know what they say…. “If you have two quarterbacks you have no quarterbacks”.
Agree I doubt the coach is in love with using 2 QBs. Just neither one has won the job yet

The other QB is really bad not sure why this idiot coach won't stick with Lamson. Justin moves the chains and the other QB comes in and kills the drive with awful throws.

Lamson isn't a superstar by any means actually reminds me of Shrader watching him play.

The other QB is really bad not sure why this idiot coach won't stick with Lamson. Justin moves the chains and the other QB comes in and kills the drive with awful throws.

Lamson isn't a superstar by any means actually reminds me of Shrader watching him play.
You're not lying holy cow. Daniels is like 3-10. Watching Lamson I wonder if he could have been QB1 next year hmm. Gotta see him actually throw.

Colorado is great. What a job by Prime and staff. 5-2

Lamson when in runs, then they take him out and put in the other kid to pass and that kid stinks at passing. Not sure what that says about Lamson, haven’t seen him pass yet

Last edited:
Stanford a simple TD pass than Daniels whiffed on and a missed FG.. as bad as they are its still a game they could be hanging around but that kid is just awful at throwing.

I just realized that a matchup of EJ Smith (Stanford RB & Emmett’s son) vs Prime & his sons must be such a Boilergasm* for Cowboys fans.

*The term “Boilergasm” is something I’ve coined after the city of Utica’s handling of the annual Boilermaker, as it’s the only time the city takes any pride in cleaning up their streets & landscaping. It always starts strong with so much focus & energy before fizzling out before you know it.

Last edited:
if Lamson stays on his feet he probably scores on his last running play as well.. Not sure why they dont just run the ball with him and see what happens. cant be worse than 15 throws for 30 yds.

This is more run then he was gonna get here so it looks like he made the right choice

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom