QB Justin Lamson transferring to Stanford | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

QB Justin Lamson transferring to Stanford

Unless Denaburg can be emergency qb4, need another qb. Any chance to sign an athlete for the Fall, that played qb in HS?

Yeah. I am guessing given timing Lamson was told #2 is still an open competition and was probably like there are probably places he could compete for starting minutes.
And what programs would that be? He'd have to learn the playbook and has never played at this level. This isn't a Devito situation where he was recruited to start. He's going to have to earn it wherever he goes.

He is a west coast kid who when 2i spoke with him love Syracuse. Maybe he was told Carlos was number 2 maybe he was offered solid NIL to come and back up someplace else. He is a loss for sure.

I don’t understand why anyone is shocked. GS clear cut starter. So why sit around for another year? Kids want to play. Yeah I understand injuries can happen but still. If you’re good you want to play

Sooo we're down to a QB with a glass arm who's always hurt and a QB that complete 43% of his passes last year. Everything is fine.

Sooo we're down to a QB with a glass arm who's always hurt and a QB that complete 43% of his passes last year. Everything is fine.
Half glass empty - We have two scholly qbs, that might have a better chance to play tight end in the NFL, than quarterback.

unreal. This is why we need to recruit 25% or greater from the portal so kids that come in cant leave as easily.

100% on this. Happening at every school. We just need to be better finding the kids at those schools.

These kids still above all the nil craziness want playing time more than anything else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom