Class of 2021 - QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean Fran has to have a QB1 on his mind that we’re going after. There is absolutely no way he’s going to leave it in the hands of the UB transfer. He would certainly be a good back up, but i would have to think he is shooting for a bigger splash than that. Interesting there hasn’t been much news on anyone except maybe McCord, who i really think would be the perfect fit, especially when we show him next years schedule. Now will we be able to meet his NIL demands is another question. I’m sure he’s going for $500k at a minimum. With our returning skills players and schedule we offer a far better chance at success in a year that will be huge for his future. I’m not sure how all the stars align and the $ adds up, but he has to be the guy Fran is keying in on. Even if he wanted to build the program with a younger QB commit the chances they are ready to compete at this level on day 1 are slim. Even still we need more depth. I would like to see another HS commit and 2 portal qb’s. I know the UB kid would like to start but you have to win the job. Going to be interesting to see how this plays out.
Next year's schedule gives us a fighter's chance to make some noise. Kyle wins 9 or more games at Cuse and he is going to be noticed

If we get all these guys, I think any quarterback driving the Syracuse resurgence will not have to worry about an NFL paycheck.

Most recent CB was from Nebraska insider around 3pm yesterday with high (7) confidence.

As others have said, Fran has to be working something here whether w/Kyle or someone else...

Most recent CB was from Nebraska insider around 3pm yesterday with high (7) confidence.

As others have said, Fran has to be working something here whether w/Kyle or someone else...
I am sure he is and the window is open longer than 10 days, I am sure his first priority is the signing day for coming up next week. He has time on transfer QB's because many of them aren't even out there yet

Do we have any official confirmation Kyle is visiting or was that buzz just wishful thinking?

The Office Dance GIF

Cfbtalkdaily always seems to be pushing cuse with McCord but the On3 account doesn't even mention us. They mention Auburn/duke/michigan/Louisville. It's like they are going out of their way to dismiss us from being a real possible landing spot for him. How awesome would it be to get him on campus this weekend?

Not to doubt... but it did JUST say he left without committing to Nebraska. I'll be a lot more excited when something says he is coming here to visit.

Cfbtalkdaily always seems to be pushing cuse with McCord but the On3 account doesn't even mention us. They mention Auburn/duke/michigan/Louisville. It's like they are going out of their way to dismiss us from being a real possible landing spot for him. How awesome would it be to get him on campus this weekend?
When asked about the teams mentioned by On3, Kyle's response:

Kyle Broflovski Whatever GIF by South Park

That account has been spot on with everything it’s posted. At first I was skeptical but whoever runs it has been ahead of others reporting stuff about us. Seems like he’s plugged in to our recruiting. I’d say if he’s posting that, I would at least expect a visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom