Class of 2021 - QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok makes sense now. Thanks for that. I was like UGA to Nebraska...huh? :)
Amazing that they are going to get this legacy…we hadn’t been able to get any legacies in the last 20yrs.

Hopefully this brings us McCord and then Marvin Harrison Jr comes for one yr (joking)…but in all honesty…if we get McCord we better freaking get 4-5 new olineman!!! Any qb needs that line.

Amazing that they are going to get this legacy…we hadn’t been able to get any legacies in the last 20yrs.

Hopefully this brings us McCord and then Marvin Harrison Jr comes for one yr (joking)…but in all honesty…if we get McCord we better freaking get 4-5 new olineman!!! Any qb needs that line.
Didn’t we get Wohlabaugh less than a year ago?

I’d rather put the money to the OL and get a serviceable QB.

Glasses Why Dont We Have Both GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

As long as he makes it to campus I like our changes. If he was set on Nebraska he’d commit. Let’s see how this plays out.
Not for nothing but if he commits to Nebraska knowing that Raiola is likely coming there and not coming there to sit, then he's probably not the QB I'd want here anyway. Not the best decision making.

Wow, look at Nebraska. It looks like they’re trying to get back to glory. Good for them, but there is no way they keep their existing QB commit, the 5-star AND McCord. Kyle, come on a visit. Fran will have the WR and OL fully stocked and ready for you to shine.

Wow, look at Nebraska. It looks like they’re trying to get back to glory. Good for them, but there is no way they keep their existing QB commit, the 5-star AND McCord. Kyle, come on a visit. Fran will have the WR and OL fully stocked and ready for you to shine.
It's a lot closer to home than middle of nowhere Nebraska too. Syracuse is a much better fit overall.

We need a real passing game
Big boy football means versatility. Ideally, we could plow over the weak teams…I’m looking at you Rutgers. But, in the big games, you have to be versatile. That is what HCFB is building.

Not for nothing but if he commits to Nebraska knowing that Raiola is likely coming there and not coming there to sit, then he's probably not the QB I'd want here anyway. Not the best decision making.
I don’t think Nebraska would tell McCord they promised the starting job to someone else.

He is a gamer, but I would be concerned by a career pass completion percentage of 58.

Dungey’s career % is 61.5%.

And that dude is a LEGEND around these parts.

Gotta imagine ED had more weapons to work with @ Cuse, than the HC kid did.
And he played half his games (that he didn’t miss due to injury) in a dome.

I’d take that kid in a heartbeat, if we can’t get someone better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom