Class of 2021 - QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fran. The dude is literally Don Corleone
make cant refuse GIF

Jenny Dell follows him on Instagram.

Which tells me he has the self-control that a QB needs because the only way she could keep me out of her DMs would be blocking me almost as soon as she followed me.

I’m happy for him
Me too. When he committed to Cuse the future looked so bright and then everything collapsed after Dungey graduated. Lots of different factors on what happened that has already been discussed here a thousand fold but it seemed to me that the clouds had really begun to gather around the program after he didn't work out here.

In any regard I wish him all the best with the Giants and I hope he is able to help bring them out of the ash heap.

He’s the same guy that questioned why we’d fire a Dino (as if 6-6 is the best we can hope for in life)?

Just another jackass with an opinion and a Twitter feed.
He’s the same guy that questioned why we’d fire a Dino (as if 6-6 is the best we can hope for in life)?

Just another jackass with an opinion and a Twitter feed.
FSU homer
Gotcha I have a few friends, nice guys, who are FSU fans, they all have 0 perspective out side their program and r more than a bit myopic in their point of view on CFB.

We better get our NIL machine going full speed. We have to make sure we can retain all these guys next year. People have to realize this isn’t a one time thing, but a yearly NIL operation.
How many bake sale will we need to have. Lma

This is real fellas.

donors and some names CNY’ers would be familiar with are buying in. Fran’s that nice thing we thought we’d never have.

This is 100% accurate. NIL isn’t going to be the reason he doesn’t come here (btw - both people I spoke to tonight think he’s coming here).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom