Class of 2021 - QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d hope they would be following a player they have trying to get. I don’t think it means anything more than that.
Shut Up GIF

Looked up Zach to see what he’s doing. He graduated from SU of course and got his law degree from Harvard cum laude and works for a NYC law firm. Go get him Zach!
NIL?

His Dad played QB for Rutgers from 88-92, this would be the final nail in Schiano’s coffin in regard to the events that have transpired the last 10 days.

Lol

Someone linked the Omaha flight posted here to Reddit

Prior flight history is fascinating too. Went to Columbus day before. Couldn’t figure out the tie with the owner but I’ll leave that out. Don’t need to out someone trying to stay quiet.i know bees doesn’t want folks to know he has a private jet now.

And true story. Decided to stop drinking yesterday (not completely stop, can’t do it) but during the week. Maybe. My bike seat thinks I’m getting too fat. This McCord thread is making it very difficult to not drink right now. I could go blow some coke and not gain weight I guess.

Some crystal meth will take that weight right off!!

And keep you awake for the next 4 days, so you can follow this thread.

Win-win.

Just make sure you cook it in a plastic bin, NOT your bathtub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom