Class of 2021 - QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part II from my last post: make the trek to Zihuatanejo, Kyle.

The Shawshank Redemption Film GIF

Jack any word on Fleming or still crickets?
If this thing works out suspect he maybe a realistic option, not a lock though.

I’ve asked about Fleming and I’ve been interestingly has the topic changed. I think they were being tight lipped for a reason. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was being pursued but I think we’ll find out soon.

I think Jeremy’s post is accurate.

I’ve asked about Fleming and I’ve been interestingly has the topic changed. I think they were being tight lipped for a reason. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was being pursued but I think we’ll find out soon.

NIL $$ availability is going to play a role, again only so much to go around. Brings me back to my post yesterday, we need to continue to donate to the Orange NIL funds as its not all about Fran Browns recruiting ability, have to have the $$$ to back up his ability.

NIL $$ availability is going to play a role, again only so much to go around. Brings me back to my post yesterday, we need to continue to donate to the Orange NIL funds as its not all about Fran Browns recruiting ability, have to have the $$$ to back up his ability.
I think we need more, yes. But as I have argued with Mr Bill, we are not the poor sisters of the convent. We have money and Fran is showing that. Of course, I think the hiring of Fran has also helped that.

I think we need more, yes. But as I have argued with Mr Bill, we are not the poor sisters of the convent. We have money and Fran is showing that. Of course, I think the hiring of Fran has also helped that.

We certainly have $$, were far from Uconn or BC that is 100% fact, however, when your playing in the deep end like were trying to and succeeding with Fran you need to have a bigger amount to tap into especially when your competing with the FSU's A&M's and other schools just below that elite level status.

This is so fascinating compared to years past. Just wild stuff lol. Thanks!

(Cue halo theme song, clears throat)… twas on this day we the people of the northhhhh hath said! Grob,marrone,shafer,babers whoooooooo?!?!?!…… for the prophecy of the Syracuse orange being a northeast power once again shall come to passss! He hath be our savior, the prophet! Fran the man 4-5-6 ****** brown! Father be thy Jeff Nixon and Elijah Robinson well thought out gameplan nameeeeee of the game!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_9883.jpeg
    IMG_9883.jpeg
    31.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick