Class of 2021 - QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to deny that McCord may have better options to go to one of the better programs or more scenic locales (not that Columbus Ohio was any type of locale, its not, it sucks tbh). But what we can fulfill is that sometimes Jersey feels more comfortable around Jersey. Hope he's one, I think it would be fun. I also think HCFB and the staff are uniquely equipped to handle any family situations that may arise shall we say.
Take it easy over there cuseincincy living in your "paradise".

Yo we should tailgate this thing! Set up 100 strong in the parking lot!

Happy The Goldbergs GIF by ABC Network

Harrison was really good, but then you also look at most of the big plays and they were long slow developing ones. Makes you wonder just how much speed he has to beat high level guys.
Not to dogpile, but this take is really off.

Harrison was clocked at 22.2 MPH during a game this fall - the fastest clocking in college football. He is on Feldman's Freak Athlete list. Scouts are predicting a sub 4.4 40 time. No one is "wondering" about his speed.

I probably haven't seen enough of him but I'm kind of concerned about his ability to scramble and get yards on the ground. He's going to be scrambling for Syracuse.
His credited with 32 rushes in 2023 for -65 yards.

I wish he had more of Shrader or Villari's running ability. (but not their passing ability)

I probably haven't seen enough of him but I'm kind of concerned about his ability to scramble and get yards on the ground. He's going to be scrambling for Syracuse.
His credited with 32 rushes in 2023 for -65 yards.

I wish he had more of Shrader or Villari's running ability. (but not their passing ability)
Different coach, different offense with vastly upgraded pass catchers and, hopefully, an upgraded line. Hopefully he won't have to run nearly as much as guys who weren't as good at throwing it.

Different coach, different offense with vastly upgraded pass catchers and, hopefully, an upgraded line. Hopefully he won't have to run nearly as much as guys who weren't as good at throwing it.
Hopefully the OL is upgraded.
Maybe another new OL coach and a different offense will translate to better success. It's just an area of high risk until we're about mid-way into the 2024 season.

Not to dogpile, but this take is really off.

Harrison was clocked at 22.2 MPH during a game this fall - the fastest clocking in college football. He is on Feldman's Freak Athlete list. Scouts are predicting a sub 4.4 40 time. No one is "wondering" about his speed.
I guess Upperdeck is. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors