Class of 2021 - QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 53 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 true freshmen and Villari.

McCord doesn’t play like a wild never slide kamakaze dual threat I don’t make predictions when it comes to injuries but taking a ton of big hits were huge parts of Shrader and Dungeys games.

I don’t think a grad transfer will want to take a chance on him going down either. Lamson should have known Shrader would get hurt early he would have played more snaps here than he did at Stanford and likely could have saved Dinos job and set himself up to start 3 more years.
Lamson.

Another QB who was “Dino’d” for a TE.

Did McCord make it on campus yesterday or today? Or are we still waiting?
Syracuse can’t make any announcements so it is up to the recruits to get any info out. As mentioned in this thread, Kyle is not making his portal recruitment a public thing. But it appears he is part of the 20 player or so group visiting this weekend. SU director of recruiting Dennis Thomas tweeted a graphic of him in a Syracuse uniform, yesterday, which appears to confirm this.

Syracuse can’t make any announcements so it is up to the recruits to get any info out. As mentioned in this thread, Kyle is not making his portal recruitment a public thing. But it appears he is part of the 20 player or so group visiting this weekend. SU director of recruiting Dennis Thomas tweeted a graphic of him in a Syracuse uniform, yesterday, which appears to confirm this.

That was just a retweet of someone's Photoshop rendering... It wasn't a real photo on-site...

Do you know of another school that’s gotten two competent QBs out of the portal the same year?
A portal guy might be willing to wait if he has 3 years left and the other guy only has 1. Should be open competition if you bring in 2. I don’t like the idea of promising a starting position when they haven’t even practiced with the team and any athlete who’s a competitor should not be afraid to compete and earn the spot.

But alas this is gen X and they need to be coddled.

While for our sake, it would be nice if we would post stuff but 100% respect that he isn't. It's actually refreshing.

Such a buffoon
Yea you are!! Clearly a newbie at message boards as well.

Hate to break it to you….Easter Bunny isn’t real either.

Keep fighting that good for fight for Mullen confirmation though. We will still be here awaiting your undeniable proof.

Don’t you boys have a team of fake photo shop guys to make you feel better? At least do that.

He wasn’t there sport, sorry.

We need 2 portal QBs. Have we not learned anything from the Dino years?

McCord goes down and then what? Crazy eyes?
If we can sign McCord and then say for instance a current QB. on our roster decides to hit the portal we would probably go for another lower portal QB. or maybe a JUCO.

Thx

A portal guy might be willing to wait if he has 3 years left and the other guy only has 1. Should be open competition if you bring in 2. I don’t like the idea of promising a starting position when they haven’t even practiced with the team and any athlete who’s a competitor should not be afraid to compete and earn the spot.

Gen Z, not X

As a Gen Xer myself, I can confirm that we’re out of eligibility or too old to be a college QB at this point.

As a Gen Xer myself, I can confirm that we’re out of eligibility or too old to be a college QB at this point.
Speak for yourself!

Throwing Napoleon Dynamite GIF

That was just a retweet of someone's Photoshop rendering... It wasn't a real photo on-site...

I realize that. That is why I called it a graphic. But it was retweeted by someone on the SU football staff.

I consider that circumstantial evidence McCord is indeed here. I am sure we will get more hard info shortly.

Do you know of another school that’s gotten two competent QBs out of the portal the same year?
Illinois last year got their starter and his back-up who played the last 3 or 4 games due to injury. Both marginally competent.

Gen X? How many years has this guy been in the portal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom