Class of 2021 - QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 56 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do we ply recruits with candy, chips and ice cream? Shouldn’t the program be touting healthy habits with yogurt smoothies, fresh fruits and protein bars? Establish a culture.

Why Dont We Have Both GIF

I haven’t seen or heard a mention of Devito’s college without Syracuse mentioned.
I think it depends on the player devito startered at Syracuse for 3ish seasons. McCord really only played for one at Ohio state. If he has a good season next year I think cuse gets top billing. Similar to a Joe burrow and lsu.
Edit. Not predicting McCord to be burrow.

Why do we ply recruits with candy, chips and ice cream? Shouldn’t the program be touting healthy habits with yogurt smoothies, fresh fruits and protein bars? Establish a culture.
Bait and switch

They had “orange “ on the abc ticker. I was telling my wife and daughter it’s on! Watch! Never mind orange bowl.

I haven’t seen or heard a mention of Devito’s college without Syracuse mentioned.
Ha. That's funny, but he's repin Illinois now. Just like the guys we've gotten from other schools through transfers on the football field and basketball court. The only exception I can think of is Paulus, because we were desperate for a QB at the time and he didn't play football anywhere else. He was always a dook dude.

Yeah I mean might as well put some Ensure in a cooler. Need to prevent osteoporosis and get some protein in as well...lol
Not gonna lie the ensure plus strawberry or chocolate are pretty tasty. I drink them occasionally on top of meals cause my metabolism is like Usain Bolt out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom