Class of 2021 - QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 59 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still game, but afraid of dying with my boots on, so would have to pass.

Not happy about it….
I don’t even remember posting that. I went and played pool with my buddy and pounded a few IPAs.

I just watched Jesse Edwards piss down his leg against my alma mater please please please McCord commit before my buzz wears off I NEED it
What happened? can I get more context?

I’m in NYC today and I feel like I’m missing all of the juicy recruiting nuggets. I hope that when I get home Santa will have left a plethora of presents underneath the tree.
Did you say plethora?

three amigos GIF

If you use 2 4 7 class calculator with kids we expect to land, we will be top 30
Betcha our transfer portal class will be top 20. High school class prob around 40 if I’ve got to guess maybe slightly higher. We are going to get penalized because younger Diggs and the two Irvington kids have extremely low grades

Edit- I have requested that they reevaluate them (the 3) but can’t imagine Dohn being too quick or favorable with that. Not that it really matters but perception and buzz are important in the recruiting game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom