Class of 2021 - QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 60 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you imagine McCord taking the Cuse to the playoffs instead of OSU .. my heart is filled with joy! If you had told me at the beginning of the season that McCord's first and only trip to the playoffs could be with us I would have had you drug tested. This last 3 weeks has been bananas.

A portal guy might be willing to wait if he has 3 years left and the other guy only has 1. Should be open competition if you bring in 2. I don’t like the idea of promising a starting position when they haven’t even practiced with the team and any athlete who’s a competitor should not be afraid to compete and earn the spot.

But alas this is gen X and they need to be coddled.
Ummm, the youngest of gen X is older than our new head coach. You're about 2 generations behind.

If you use 2 4 7 class calculator with kids we expect to land, we will be top 30
Wow, I just did the same exact thing and was about to post this. We’d also be top 4 or 5 in the ACC. We’d need to get a 5 star or two to get into the very top echelon of ACC recruiting but we’re knocking on the door that’s for sure.

I wish I could get some Genesse Cream Ale here in South Carolina...I tell folks about it all the time...We have something called Dale's Pale ale, brewed in Brevard, NC. It's good...but it isn't Genee!!!
The first var I ever went to was the Split Rock Saloon in 1976. I was 17 years old at that time. The bar had a special that night. 4 Genny cream ale splits for $1.25.

Betcha our transfer portal class will be top 20. High school class prob around 40 if I’ve got to guess maybe slightly higher. We are going to get penalized because younger Diggs and the two Irvington kids have extremely low grades

Edit- I have requested that they reevaluate them (the 3) but can’t imagine Dohn being too quick or favorable with that. Not that it really matters but perception and buzz are important in the recruiting game.
Wonder if they will get the Fran Brown bump? Opposite of the traditional SU drop.

20231216_221114.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors