Class of 2021 - QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 65 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly who can keep up with all the letters? What’s after Z?
1702807586830.png

Why would anyone be mad at Axe for breaking this? He’s a journalist and a journalist’s job is to get info and tweet out “scoops”.

Plus he didn’t take any kid’s moment away! McCord is transfer getting upwards of 1M to come play here en route to the NFL. It’s not like he’s a HS kid getting his moment in the spotlight.

And McCord barely even posts on social.
Agreed to everyone backing Axe. The outrage some fans give to just be upset at is so frustrating.

It was obviously leaked to Axe, he would never have leaked the info had it not been told to him with the caveat “don’t leak it”. He’d never get that source again to trust him. It’s not that important to him.

Plus, the guy bleeds Orange and has been an awesome voice around CNY for us for decades. Your hatred is unwarranted and honestly, he needs to come back to the radio because the 6-8 timeslot blows!

This is the transfer that will get people to sit up and really take notice. We all know what’s going on because we live on this site. But the casual fan understands the importance of a QB. They know Ohio State. McCord is a name people will recognize and this news should land us on the ESPN ticker scroll.

I think this is a Home run, Mccord against this schedule, with some weapons in the Dome, could be special. Like so many have said though O-line is still a glaring issue. One more WR would be nice, probably asking too much for Flemming lol.
There is a slight possibility that with WR weapons that can get open and a balanced attack... hopefully more discipline... then the OLine will be sufficient.

Agreed to everyone backing Axe. The outrage some fans give to just be upset at is so frustrating.

It was obviously leaked to Axe, he would never have leaked the info had it not been told to him with the caveat “don’t leak it”. He’d never get that source again to trust him. It’s not that important to him.

Plus, the guy bleeds Orange and has been an awesome voice around CNY for us for decades. Your hatred is unwarranted and honestly, he needs to come back to the radio because the 6-8 timeslot blows!
I hate to say this but all the newhouse kids on ESPN Syracuse are atrocious. They seem to only have knowledge of NFL. Very hard to listen to. I enjoy Higgins and Infante is pretty good, but everything after that is just bad. I expect a little bit of historical knowledge if you are going to be a sports radio guy. They didn't think Syracuse Georgetown was a rivalry. Enough said.

This is the transfer that will get people to sit up and really take notice. We all know what’s going on because we live on this site. But the casual fan understands the importance of a QB. They know Ohio State. McCord is a name people will recognize and this news should land us on the ESPN ticker scroll.
Signing Day is going to be ridiculous

Honestly who can keep up with all the letters? What’s after Z?
I don't know. It think it's stupid that we preemptively name generations. It should happen organically after we see the characteristics of that generation like we did when we started naming them with the baby boomers. Nobody cared about naming them before that. We were too busy just trying to survive life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom