Class of 2021 - QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 73 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. No Axe just wanted to beat everyone else out for the scoop and the clicks. There were others who already knew who were sitting on the story so the kid could announce it first.
You snooze, you loss. They should have done their job and reported. This is not a kid. This is a man being paid a lot of money to play college football.

IMG_4278.jpeg
IMG_4277.jpeg

Every time I come back it amazes me how negative the entire area is. I don't know why maybe the lack of jobs or the lack of sunshine, but the negativity is sad.
An area that wants to be as cool as NYC but knows it can't? It's too bad too because it really is a nice area, as long as you're good with the winters. I miss a lot about it. Contrast that with Knoxville where everyone here has an overinflated view of it. And you're crazy if you tell them you like any place more.

Allegedly?! He murdered someone like a gang member! We don’t need anything to do with him. Syracuse has enough crime
Really? And you have proof of this?
Doesn't seem like the cops share your certainty. Do you know something they don't...or did you get your facts from the interwebs? Serious question.

He is getting the downtown apartments for his family I hope? It would be so Syracuse to see his name in the police blotter in armory square at 2am.
What does one have to dow with the other? Most of the people in Armory Square on a Saturday night don't live downtown.
I also don't get the issue if he wants to live downtown. It's not like he'll be in Marcellus. It takes 5 minutes to drive to Manley.

When asked by 247Sports if he’d committed to the Orange on his visit, McCord said he’d decide soon.

“I’ll make my decision over the next few days, and I’ll announce it,” McCord said.

McCord said his process is down to “two or three schools.” He said he’s trying to get things sorted out before picking his next school. McCord said he has not taken any other visits outside of his trips to Syracuse and Nebraska.

Anything concerning here?

per espn's FPI OSU had the 7th toughest schedule, SU had the 62nd
Looking at their schedule I just don’t see how it was that much tougher.Youngstown St-Indiana-Western Ky-Michigan St-Maryland- Rutgers-Purdue-Wisconsin-Minnesota weren’t really powerhouse programs this year.They did have Michigan -Penn St and Notre Dame, but that doesn’t look like a Murders row to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom