Class of 2021 - QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 83 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear ACC,

43DDFFD0-6690-41B7-A4C4-F7547754976A.gif

So we landed a former 5 star QB that started all year long for a Big Ten team that almost went undefeated and some here are wondering if he’s Drew Allen 2.0 and others are mad at Brent Axe because he scooped the news this morning. Geez, SU has some weird fans that really struggle with anything resembling success.
Some fans are probably upset we didn’t get that QB from Holy Cross instead.

Diamond in the rough. Under the radar type.

At best. He’s got wins over teams like Rutgers. And can he even make all the throws in a dome. Like, nobody is thinking about this stuff. We’ve seen how hard it is to play QB in a dome with the quality QB’s we’ve had. It’s not easy to do.

My GOD, what did he do on the way out at Ohio St? Did he steal their endowment, kill the mascot and burn down the library? OSU fans on Reddit are SO damn bitter about him.
I got the impression Day ran him off

At best. He’s got wins over teams like Rutgers. And can he even make all the throws in a dome. Like, nobody is thinking about this stuff. We’ve seen how hard it is to play QB in a dome with the quality QB’s we’ve had. It’s not easy to do.

I’m late, probably because, besides living in a cave doing Evaluations, I really didn’t know about this until today and wanted to see how it all developed on the board. So, I read every page up until # 68. Didn’t think it could happen but here we are.

I might have missed it, but I didn’t see anything but celebrations for the football program and individuals breaking open bottles of Glenlivet and their favorite beer and bourbon which is obviously very appropriate.

But I think it, for me anyway, now the best thing to say is “Congratulations Kyle!” for all your hard work and travels to get here, you are so welcome, everyone is so pleased with your presence. Good luck to you this coming new season. And, thank you HC Fran Brown and staff for getting Kyle here along with others we won’t even know about until this coming Wednesday.

It is really a joyful feeling to see all that has happened. I'm so happy about the developments of this program I think I will join those other imbibers and have a nice glass of some good red wine. And, I wish everyone here an early Merry Christmas. We have so much to celebrate this year besides opening our presents.

Hallelujah!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online