Class of 2023 - QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina | Page 56 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina

I disagree. And normally I might agree with you. But this is a special case. Beck stood by the kid and the family when it would have been easy to walk away and wait to see how his injury played out. But Beck didn't. And to flip at the very last minute, that is a bridge too far for me. A time when we couldn't pivot. He flips. I hope we shut the door and move on.
I get it, and I agree. But, I just can't bring myself to care that much. I feel like this staff will pivot successfully. I completely understand everyone that is upset.

Being petty is never a good look.
Dude?
gettyimages-96542035-0ffd70b1ca32a7651645d24b23ef50ecc74ba476.jpg

Tucker was RB 4
Well, I guess you got me!
Never mind that he went from 4 to 2 just due to covid opt outs or that most cfb teams routinely play 3 RBs anyway. But, spin away.

Here is the comparison between the two schools.

Syracuse
Garret Schrader: starter for 2 years, returning for senior season
Carlos DRW: transferred in 2022, played when Schrader was hurt, 3 years left, 4 star recruit 2021
JaCobian Morgan: started 2 games 2020, 2 years left, 3 star recruit 2020
Justin Lamson: 3 star recruit 2021, 3 years left

South Carolina
Spencer Rattler: starter after transferring in, 1 year left, will play in the bowl game and decide afterwards on whether he stays or goes.
Luke Doty: started 21-22, former 4 star recruit, 1 year left, will return for his senior season
Colton Gauthier: 3 years left, 3 star recruit 2021
Tanner Bailey: 4 years left, 4 star recruit 2022
Braden Davis: 4 years left, 3 star recruit 2022
Dante Reno: 4 star commit 2024
* talk of transfer if Rattler opts for draft after bowl.

I'm one of those, sorry to upset you. But, I just can't get that upset over things like this. I do understand people who do get upset, I used to be one of those people.
I know you're one of "those".. as you continue to do it. Ha. No biggie, man. It was just an observation I was making is all.

I know you're one of "those".. as you continue to do it. Ha. No biggie, man. It was just an observation I was making is all.
It's cool. I don't mean to upset anyone. I just like to observe and add an occasional humorous post. Most are off target, but a few hit home.

Agreed. Also i dont understand all of the wish him well we love you post. I dont wish the kid bad luck but im certainly not pulling for him if he screws us at the 12th hour
Yeah it’s turned into countless posts of people essentially saying “look how mature and level headed I am” over and over again. We get it, lol.

LANORRIS SELLERS 2022-2023 SOUTH FLORENCE, HS FLORENCE, S.C. COMMITTED/
#16 QB **** 6'3" 215, 4.56 40, BP 270, SQ, 470, CL 270

2022 STATS PASSING: 150 - 258, 2,948 YDS, 45 TDS, 2 INT
RUSHING: 144 R 1338 YDS, 17 TDS 0 F
TOTALS 4286 YDS, 62 TDS

images

Last edited:
Everybody can name the outliers. We have finished last in the ACC in recruiting basically since we joined. We have 2 winning seasons under Babers. A 10 win season and 6, hopefully 7.

Wilson was a 4 star out of high school , but was re-graded to a 3 star when he transferred. If anything I would give more weight to the transfer grades since they have been seen against college competition.
Not to be picky… but 7, hopefully 8.

There isn’t a team at my level of the sport if they are playing qb6. Seems like you have. Compulsion to just dump poison and pile on for no good reason
What are you even talking about. I’m probably one of the only ones who has been saying Sellers will stay committed.

So Beamer allegedly got his 2 commits he tweeted about today. I know Sellers is doing his signing ceremony Friday, but should I assume he will tell the coaches tomorrow? The kid said he wanted to major in engineering or architecture. Maybe I have a soft spot but is he really going to tell the coaches on signing day? I can see why the 247 guys switched their crystal ball because of the interview he gave where he was shaky, but he has seemed to keep things close to the vest.

So Beamer allegedly got his 2 commits he tweeted about today. I know Sellers is doing his signing ceremony Friday, but should I assume he will tell the coaches tomorrow? The kid said he wanted to major in engineering or architecture. Maybe I have a soft spot but is he really going to tell the coaches on signing day? I can see why the 247 guys switched their crystal ball because of the interview he gave where he was shaky, but he has seemed to keep things close to the vest.
Guess we will know in about 18 hours

If in fact he flips, there needs to be a lot of coordination with his formal announcement and the unpinning of his Twitter feed. Like, he probably needs to have someone logged into his Twitter account ready to remove it the moment he announces. Too soon it spoils it, too late it looks absolutely foolish

Signed, the guy who works in social marketing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom