Class of 2016 - QB Lindsey Scott Jr (LA) LSU /JUCO / Mizzou/Nicholls St/Incarnate Word | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 QB Lindsey Scott Jr (LA) LSU /JUCO / Mizzou/Nicholls St/Incarnate Word

Sean Lewis is now following Lindsey on Twitter, for what it's worth.

I'll take whatever positive signs I can on this front. I want him in Orange. In my mind, he's one of our top recruits. Considering I'm not a coach, I know that means very little. Still, I think the kid has talent and with our lack of quality healthy depth at QB, I hope he stays committed.

I'll take whatever positive signs I can on this front. I want him in Orange. In my mind, he's one of our top recruits. Considering I'm not a coach, I know that means very little. Still, I think the kid has talent and with our lack of quality healthy depth at QB, I hope he stays committed.
From the "perception" angle, Scott--Gatorade player of the year in Louisiana--is an important recruit.

edwards-backflip-o.gif

Excellent!!

Free Article

http://www.At their request, this n...05-lindsey-scott-setting-up-syracuse-official
Three-star quarterback and Syracuse commit Lindsey Scott is setting up an official visit
Michael McAllister
3:40 PM
Syracuse commit Lindsey Scott has been the subject of much discussion since the new staff took over. Scott, a three-star quarterback who won Louisiana's Gatorade Player of the Year award, committed to the previous staff. There was no definitive answer as to whether the interest from both sides was there, though Scott has told CuseNation.com he is fully committed throughout the entire ordeal.

On Friday, Scott took that status to another level with a message directly to CuseNation.com.

"Offer from 'Cuse affirmed," he said.

Scott spoke co-offensive coordinator Sean Lewis Friday morning, and the message was clear. The new Syracuse staff wants Scott in the program and they have quickly started working on scheduling an official visit.

http://www.At their request, this n...yer/186098-lindsey-scott/recruiting?year=2015

Scott added that it feels great to hear that from his future coaching staff and he never waivered in his commitment. The official visit date has not yet been set, but he had one scheduled with the previous staff for the weekend of January 22nd.

That weekend is already setting up to be a big one, with four-star running back Kentrail Moran, three-star defensive end Joshua Black and three-star running back Sam Brodner already set to be on campus. Having a committed player like Scott on campus would certainly aid their efforts.

Very happy with this development. Quality addition to the program. Think he has a great chance to prove the doubters wrong.

Awesome news. Now people can stop criticizing Babers re: his recruiting decisions.

2014-05-29-iStockHuffPostCelebrationMay2920142-thumb.jpg

Quality athletes who are quality people make for good football programs. Very happy about this news!
Agree entirely. I've said it before, but, again - even if he never makes a substantial impact on the field, he'll make one heck of an impact on the sidelines and on campus. He's going to be a team captain before his career is over, I'd bet anything.

Great news. He might be a slight risk physically, but considering the rest of the package, I think he's well worth it.

I was so happy that the staff reaffirmed their commitment, that I had to go back and watch all his recruiting films. lol