Class of 2021 - QB Peter Costelli (CA) Portal from Troy | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Peter Costelli (CA) Portal from Troy

GoOrangeCostelliBCaX22tfPxSC.gif

Impressed with the Utes

We are not going to land kids during this time of restrictions

Utah has really stepped up their recruiting recently.

Getting players to attend school 3000 miles away is never easy, but will be especially tough in the next couple of years. I bet our next QB comes from the Northeast. If not there, Texas.

Then they need to consider a change in protocol. For example, consider not requiring a visit before accepting a commitment. They need to embrace the current situation and figure a way around it versus waiting through it. It could be October before things are back to normal.

Bottom line, they need a QB commitment in place prior to the start of the season or they are in the same boat as last season, and the season before that.

Just put a qb in the first round of this draft
Are you thinking Jordan Love? He's Utah State, not University of Utah.

Tyler Huntley was the U of U's most recent starting qb. I don't think he's considered an NFL prospect, let alone a 1st rounder.

So we missed on this guy and Kai at this point. These two were Gilbert's/HCDFB first round of targets correct?

Said it earlier that there was no way we were going to get this kid from CA. Utah has a very solid Pac12 program and getting better every year. I’m very concerned with recruiting for both the CUSE football and hoops programs. What gives?

Said it earlier that there was no way we were going to get this kid from CA. Utah has a very solid Pac12 program and getting better every year. I’m very concerned with recruiting for both the CUSE football and hoops programs. What gives?

pandemic certainly isn’t helping

In Transfer Portal from Troy. Don't know why, but it looks like half the team went into the portal today.

Don't know if we'll re-offer, but if we need a QB in this class with some promise...I'd take a look.

In Transfer Portal from Troy. Don't know why, but it looks like half the team went into the portal today.

Don't know if we'll re-offer, but if we need a QB in this class with some promise...I'd take a look.
interesting, no coaching change at this point and their bowl game was 5 days ago, it is a good program, they got any good WRs who went in, I know a team in Central NY who can use one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom