Class of 2019 - QB Sam Johnson III (MI) to Boston College | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 QB Sam Johnson III (MI) to Boston College

We putting chances at 0.0 I take it?

We putting chances at 0.0 I take it?

That's where I would put it. Also, just saw on Twitter that Ohio State is going to check him out before he makes his commitment. Right now it looks like it's going to be BC or Michigan. Will be interesting to see if things change if OSU gets involved with an offer.

That's where I would put it. Also, just saw on Twitter that Ohio State is going to check him out before he makes his commitment. Right now it looks like it's going to be BC or Michigan. Will be interesting to see if things change if OSU gets involved with an offer.

Weird since those were the only 2 teams of his top 5 that already have a QB commit in the class.

Weird since those were the only 2 teams of his top 5 that already have a QB commit in the class.

I forgot he did most recently visit Iowa as well. They could be a player too.

I can't tell if he did or didn't visit. The only recent visited he posted a tweet of is Iowa.
And have heard nothing from the staff if they visited him in awhile also.

He has 2 really good young QBs ahead of him.

BC or UM it looks like.
I agree, however UM is a little loaded with QBs. plus Shea Patterson can is eligible to play immediately plus they have a 5 star that sign last year. I think BC.

The fact that we lose qbs to BC and hell, Michigan for that matter is a bit of a head scratcher. Harbaugh has been lost with that offense and qbs since he took over and as for BC , well need I explain that one?

If that happens, I hope he enjoys handing it off, punting, and watching defense.

Agree, and not much difference with Michigan's O as of late. Harbaugh has tried to implement an old school I formation with 2 tight ends premised on play action and its been less than impressive

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom