Class of 2021 - QB Xavier Williams (GA) Portal from Charlotte to UCF | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Xavier Williams (GA) Portal from Charlotte to UCF

I have no doubt that many do. I don’t dispute that. But you said everyone does. So even one who doesn’t disproves the theory. But yes, it’s anecdotal. Of course anecdotes are just small size data.

I don’t. My wife doesn’t. My kids don’t. I’m not sure about my dog. He’s not very civilized.

If keying in on my use of “everyone” when I meant fans at every school, then not much I can do about that.

I’ve been to a lot of FB and BB games. Never seen fans of any team not have segments of the fan base talking crap about the team, coaches, and players during the game. Even when the team is winning. SU fans aren’t some aberration in CFB. It’s pretty easy to just got to every single fan board in the SEC and B10 and see it as well. It is anecdotal to some degree. I don’t need to measure the % of posts that do it on every fan site, I merely stated we’re not any different than any other fan base and other boards are solid evidence of that.

If keying in on my use of “everyone” when I meant fans at every school, then not much I can do about that.

I’ve been to a lot of FB and BB games. Never seen fans of any team not have segments of the fan base talking crap about the team, coaches, and players during the game. Even when the team is winning. SU fans aren’t some aberration in CFB. It’s pretty easy to just got to every single fan board in the SEC and B10 and see it as well. It is anecdotal to some degree. I don’t need to measure the % of posts that do it on every fan site, I merely stated we’re not any different than any other fan base and other boards are solid evidence of that.
Agreed we are not different.

Agreed we are not different.

Maybe I didn’t say it well, which is a fault of mine lol. But that’s really all I was saying. I wasn’t in any way saying I thought it was okay or okay because everyone else does it. If that’s how it sounded or came across.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom