Quade Green academically ineligible | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Quade Green academically ineligible

Not like this will happen but imagine SU hosting Washington at the Dome in the NIT...

Didn’t he go to every class at Kentucky & have straight A’s?
I kid! I kid!

Even without Green I dont see how SU would host.

They wouldn’t, I’m just thinking how ironic would it be to see Hop back on the sidelines for the other team.

They wouldn’t, I’m just thinking how ironic would it be to see Hop back on the sidelines for the other team.

When JB leaves I can see him coming here as it's a nice sell to recruits who live on the east coast.

I'm sure JJ Starlings parents will want to see him play close to home. [I'll show myself out]

When JB leaves I can see him coming here as it's a nice sell to recruits who live on the east coast.

I'm sure JJ Starlings parents will want to see him play close to home. [I'll show myself out]

I had to do a double take. I liked my first read on your post better until I realized Hop coming back was as in him still being in purple...

Hardy looking good, looks like he has a great handle, hasnt turned it over and has a nice cross. Hasn't done much though, 2 points, 1 assist.

He really is. Impressive too considering his HS tape really wasn't all that impressive at all. I really enjoy watching this UW team. About the only saving grace this college hoops season with what we see in Orange.

He'd be our best center by far. It's so frustrating.

They are fun to watch, the players are really likeable. They always play with their chin in the air and with confidence. I really hope they make it into the tournament after losing Green because I have faith in Hop and his crew to get it done.

Stanford with only two losses and not even ranked. Welp!!!

They did beat Oklahoma but lost to Butler in a nail biter and got smoked by Kansas so not much to use on their resume that gets them in that conversation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom