Quadir Copeland transferring to McNeese St | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Quadir Copeland transferring to McNeese St

Trashed the staff on his way out. He hopes that Syracuse fails, so I hope that he fails. Good riddance loser.
In the past, I was very much against attacking the athletes. But at this point, they’re getting paid and a lot of them don’t really have any loyalty to the program. We all love. So why should we have loyalty to kids like him?

i mean...

I can understand why he's a bit salty. I'm sure from his perspective he felt like he did everything and more that he was supposed to ...but it still wasnt enough...and wasnt welcomed back.

but I can't understand why he got disrespectful though...I know he's smarter than that. just a really poor look...

this last group was wild - I think red was pretty much in a inmates running the asylum situation excarbated by injuries and expulsions...thats why playing the nit was never going to happen
EXCEPT GOING TO CLASS

It makes me wonder learning how things played out after the fact. The exchange that we thought was funny with Cope and the coach in the post game. I wonder if the team was waiting on coach and he went to expedite the process. Watching coaches face makes me think it wasn’t all in fun.

I could be way off and ultimately it doesn’t matter I know, but it sorta popped in my head after learning all this.

Last edited:
I’m honestly really excited to see how JJ does without a lot of these guys. He’s a type who puts in extra effort and I think / hope he takes a leadership role.

JJ and all the guys will surely benefit from some of the departures. I think Bell will benefit the most and not just from weeding out the bad influences but from adding good ones.

From what I scanned through quick ppl said he had posted and deleted some stuff. Not sure exactly what. Too bad the internet never forgets.
So, it seems I am never going to know if there was more than the emoji. :(

Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

s-l1200.jpg

So beyond ready to forget about the ‘22 class. I’ve never seen so many malcontents on one team.
If they weren't all the same year, didn't all come at once that could've been a solid core. Its a shame.

Wow big step down. Can’t believe Red didn’t want to try and make it work the dude was dominant at times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom