question for jake | Syracusefan.com

question for jake

dasher

Living Legend
I haven't seen you post about NN recently. As of last Monday, I had felt pretty good. But I heard some stuff that gave me pause. Have you heard anything?

I assume Jake would give a heads up on Armageddon. :D

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

I haven't seen you post about NN recently. As of last Monday, I had felt pretty good. But I heard some stuff that gave me pause. Have you heard anything?

Im happy francis and albanycuse posted after monday hopefully things changed for the better from that timeframe

This is such a strange recruitment. Our insiders as of a few days ago are very confident we will land Noel. However, no media sources have even mentioned us. You would think it was a 2 team recruitment between UK and Gtown. Rothstein, who usually knows nothing about college basketball keeps tweeting pro-Noel to UK stuff like hes a booster and no real college insiders have really said anything on Noel (evan daniels etc...) Then you have the fact that DC2 tweeted back and forth with Noel today which makes it 3 Cuse players that Noel has talked to recently (MCW, Rak, DC2). In summary...What.

the confidence level has definitely gone down. maybe way down.

Are folks hearing UK or GT? I honestly would rather see him at GT. We could beat them even with Noel and our rivalry is coming to a close. I am really sick of hearing the media blow the squid and UK.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I just wonder how we go from in the lead for months to the 3rd wheel days before the announcement, makes little sense but i guess cal and jt3 changed their pitch and nerlens liked what he heard

Are folks hearing UK or GT? I honestly would rather see him at GT. We could beat them even with Noel and our rivalry is coming to a close. I am really sick of hearing the media blow the squid and UK.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
no no no

I just wonder how we go from in the lead for months to the 3rd wheel days before the announcement, makes little sense but i guess cal and jt3 changed their pitch and nerlens liked what he heard
And as of a few days ago seemed to be in great shape.

Ugh. Any major reason why Bees?

No. Just what I heard today in Rochester. Exact words. But remember, this has changed so many times already. The key is to be on top next week.

No. Just what I heard today in Rochester. Exact words. But remember, this has changed so many times already. The key is to be on top next week.
So maybe he doesnt know yet? I thought he absolutely knew where he was going when he decided to announce the 11th but maybe not?

Im happy francis and albanycuse posted after monday hopefully things changed for the better from that timeframe
When I got the info from my source, it wasn't told to me "hey I just heard 5 minutes ago that etc etc". It was just passed along from somebody that I trust and could've been something that he heard weeks prior. Which is why I said that nothing is certain because there are always a bunch of twist and turns towards the end of recruitments.

I can say that neither of the 3 schools are super confident at this point. It's just one of those wait and see at this point.

When I got the info from my source, it wasn't told to me "hey I just heard 5 minutes ago that etc etc". It was just passed along from somebody that I just trust and could've been something that he heard weeks prior. Which is why I said that nothing is certain because there are always a bunch of twist and turns towards the end of recruitments.

I can say that neither of the 3 schools are super confident at this point. It's just one of those wait and see at this point.

Gotcha, should be an interesting few days

NN is the whipped cream & cherry on top of a sundae . . . really tops things off, but the sundae is still mighty tasty without him

center rotation of BMK & DC2 and forward rotation of Dirty, CJ & Rak is already going to end up one of the top - if not the best - frontcourts in the nation.

NN signing is not a season-maker for Syracuse, though he probably is for the other two schools (for different reasons)

I always thought it would be a shock if he went anywhere but Kentucky. Hopefully, he decides playing with a friend is more attractive than the pull of Kentucky and their many fans who serenaded him in New Orleans last week.

NN is the whipped cream & cherry on top of a sundae . . . really tops things off, but the sundae is still mighty tasty without him

center rotation of BMK & DC2 and forward rotation of Dirty, CJ & Rak is already going to end up one of the top - if not the best - frontcourts in the nation.

NN signing is not a season-maker for Syracuse, though he probably is for the other two schools (for different reasons)
While we'll have a nice looking roster with or w/o him, his talent propels us to being a favorite next year.

How about no new Noel threads until Wednesday :noidea:

well that puts a damper on the weekend.
It is telling that Francis said none of the 3 teams are super confident. This truly seems like it will go down to the wire.

Its just so hard for me to believe. If I was making such a huge decision I certainly wouldnt put a deadline on it. I really thought he had his mind made up but it really seems like he doesnt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom