Question for the Clemson guys still around... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Question for the Clemson guys still around...

I must have missed all the gracious Clemson fans almost all that I encountered were flaming s with zero class, strange. Not kidding here

I'm sorry you had that experience.

We got to the dome gate at about 245, and had to stand in line for about 15 min while they wanded people. Question for the regulars, does this happen at every game?
Ever since the stabbing incident that occurred just outside the Dome after Midnight Madness last year, security has been stepped up and you get wanded when you enter the Dome.

It is normally a 20 second delay for me, but I tend at arrive about 30 minutes early for the events I attend, so I don't get stuck in the big queues outside the gates that tend to form closer to game time.

Had great time with my three boys. Parked on E Adams like y'all suggested and tailgated. Went up on Marshall St so they could pick up a couple souvenirs and soak in the festivities. Had great conversations with the Cuse people around us at the tailgate and in the Dome. Walked around campus for about an hour, very nice. Been to tons of football venues. Early in first quarter it was louder than any other ACC stadium outside VT and Death Valley, on par with big games I have been to at FSU. Opposing fan experience was great, we plan on making the trip again in two years.

Had great time with my three boys. Parked on E Adams like y'all suggested and tailgated. Went up on Marshall St so they could pick up a couple souvenirs and soak in the festivities. Had great conversations with the Cuse people around us at the tailgate and in the Dome. Walked around campus for about an hour, very nice. Been to tons of football venues. Early in first quarter it was louder than any other ACC stadium outside VT and Death Valley, on par with big games I have been to at FSU. Opposing fan experience was great, we plan on making the trip again in two years.
Our group had a great experience and we do plan to return in two years to do it again. Next time, I want to allow more time to visit Syracuse and make the Clemson Friday night party at The Blue Tusk.

I didn't get to go this year, but my dad said that there are going to be a few more charters next time in two years because people that went have come home saying it was a nice and safe environment and not like what you might expect from up north. They said the Syracuse fans were real nice and that the game atmosphere at the start was intimidating. I wonder if Syracuse will give Clemson more tickets next time. I heard that Clemson returned 150 tickets of the amount given. Not sure how many we had to start with and not sure how many Clemson fans purchased from sources other than the athletic department. I can say that watching from Atlanta, it was nice to see a packed and loud stadium. It looked real nice on tv.