Quick SU-Uconn thoughts | Syracusefan.com

Quick SU-Uconn thoughts

orangepassion

Nunzio Prophet
  1. Am I the only one who noticed Uconn hitting our guys several times after they were down?
  2. It's time to get Fredericks in there for some of these inside runs, Neal doesn't have the strength for them yet. If you're gonna use Neal, use him outside where he can use his speed.
  3. Like Riley, but need to have Estime back returning kicks. he was 2nd inn the nation last year.
  4. Etta-Tawo is a stud. Wish we had him for longer
  5. Considering the injuries, have to satisfied with the OL, at least for pass blocking
  6. Special Teams have been brutal. I have no faith in Hofrichter in a big spot. Hope he proves me wrong.
  7. Nice to see maybe all our Connecticut guys contribute yesterday-Phillips, Adams, even Giudice
  8. Our LB's are alive and well-Zaire and Paris with some big-time plays
  9. What i think was missed on Zaire's big 4th down spot was Slayton actually made sure the QB didn't make it into the end zone. We seem to often give up a couple of extra yards when we tackle. Slayton made sure this didn't happen that time
  10. Does it seem that replay rarely rules in our favor?
  11. Were there any penalties called on Uconn?
  12. Pick-6 changed the game

Estime isn't good at returning kicks. Punts though you are right. He needs to be back there.

#7 - Giudice is a Jersey kid (Monroe Township). He did CT prep school (Avon Old Farms) for a year or two. Just saying. Happy he played well too. I think he has good potential.

I'd take him returning kicks over Frederecks

Not me. They all go to Riley anyway and if not for the KO return lineup I'd have no other way of knowing Fredericks is still on the team.

coach said Estime is running too many plays now so he wont do specials.. one reason he did some punts Sat is that we actually ran fewer plays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom