Quick UNC thoughts c | Syracusefan.com

Quick UNC thoughts c

SoBeCuse

Living Legend
Finally watched the game. Recorded it and was able to deny myself knowing outcome until now. Not easy. Just skimmed the board a bit just now.

Mostly a solid effort. I thought some of the turnovers and lack of rebounding/loose balls at certain times were the difference in the game. Some of the bad drives to the basket into traffic, bad passes, offensive push offs were just killers. G had a bunch of bad plays but kept us in it. We have to get rid of this tunnel vision to the hoop. Pass it off and/or more cutting to the rim.

I actually thought JB was pretty fired up on the sidelines. At times he was livid and absolutely frustrated/appalled it seemed with the bad turnovers and decisions on offense.

One thing that concerns me is the offensive push-offs. Howard once, G like three times, Mal, etc. You can expect Florida St to play better defense on our guards this time around. Our guys really struggled tonight when UNC played a little tighter M2M. Can't have those push-offs. We'll see what happens. LGO. VERY important game @ FSU.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom