raid UConn? | Syracusefan.com

raid UConn?

florange44

Scout Team
Does UConn have any grad transfer safety, corner, DE , TE we could grab? Any recruits that we might want to flip?

Can't believe they switched this late. They are in a very dangerous spot. One Grob like hire and they are toast.

Florange44

I would take that safety and his brother is going to be a freshman here. Not sure what year he is

A few quick searches on the BoneYard didn't yield any recent results for JUCO nor 5th-year transfer targets. You'd also think that if they had any that they might already have signed to allow for January enrollment.

I would take that safety and his brother is going to be a freshman here. Not sure what year he is
He's a senior and he's moving up draft boards at a fast rate. Some have him as the fifth best safety. One of the reasons Im excited about Ifeatu. Under rated player with great blood lines

Last edited:
They're bringing in a new coach less than 30 days before signing day.

Their new coach will need to be announced before January 8th so that he has a chance to recruit some assistant coaches during the AFCA convention.

As a point of reference, Greg was introduced on January 11th.

Any of their current commits & recruits will switch to another available offer.
2017 will be a lost year for Yukon.

good lord they are a train wreck - actually, someone put a dumpster on the tracks, lit it on fire and then the train crashed into it and went off the tracks

I can't imagine they even have any recruits that NEW YORK at BUFFALO would want to flip.

Their new coach will need to be announced before January 8th so that he has a chance to recruit some assistant coaches during the AFCA convention.

Hey - maybe they'll hire Gerg as HC. They did it once before with PP. (One can dream)

False. You have to have a year before you can lose it.

UConn actually has to pay Diaco $3.4M after firing him - a parting gift for winning 11 games in 3 seasons. Unreal.

That guy has it made! He doesn't have to waste his time losing with that crappy program and he gets paid 3.4 million? Sounds like a situation where you pull a Costanza and try to get fired.

Uconn doesn't have any trophys to attach to the back of your car and drive around the parking lot with.

False. They have that one that UCF didn't bother take with them after they won it.
You mean the ancient and proud Civil ConnFLict trophy?

Uconn board thinks les miles. I find the idea laughable but maybe im crazy

Diaco = Cuse DC??

the guy recruited NJ great for ND, some b1g school will grab him.

I hope, otherwise it will be an ACC school and we lose out on kids.

Last edited:
That guy has it made! He doesn't have to waste his time losing with that crappy program and he gets paid 3.4 million? Sounds like a situation where you pull a Costanza and try to get fired.

I should have been a coach

Lol...people make fun of uconn and now want to raid them for players.
Just had to say it

Diaco = Cuse DC??

the guy recruited NJ great for ND, some b1g school will grab him.

I hope, otherwise it will be an ACC school and we lose out on kids.

Could be Wake

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom