Rak graduating | Syracusefan.com

Rak graduating

llandz

Living Legend
Don't know if this was already covered as I've been at the hospital with my mom for 2 days. But Rak is graduating. Finished in 3 years!! He tweeted a picture of his cap and gown. Good accomplishment!!

so . . . that makes him available to other schools for transfer & immediate eligibility, right?

best-devil-smiley-emoticon.gif

Don't know if this was already covered as I've been at the hospital with my mom for 2 days. But Rak is graduating. Finished in 3 years!! He tweeted a picture of his cap and gown. Good accomplishment!!
That's good news, but is your Mom doing OK?

Lets hope he's not in too much of a hurry to turn that degree into money. :D

I am astonished and delighted by this news about Rak! But Linda, do please update us on your mom. Best wishes!

Nice. He did it in six years fewer than I did. It took me nine years, but it's a long complicated story. Let's just say I have a certain affection for Iona -- the school where I got my last three credit hours -- in the very first semester Iona allowed women to take courses (but only as part time students in the evening session).

Last edited:
Thanks for the inquiries about my mom. She is in intensive care with several ailments. Hopefully they are all tied together, and will clear up soon, but still tbd. She is also one of us. A grad from '49.

Nice, he did it in six years fewer than I did. It took me nine years, but it's a long complicated story. Let's just say I have a certain affection for Iona -- the school where I got my last three credit hours -- in the very first semester Iona allowed women to take courses (but only as part time students in the evening session).
Can't imagine it taking you nine hours to complete a task, project, whatever, much less nine years. Sex life?

Nice, he did it in six years fewer than I did. It took me nine years, but it's a long complicated story. Let's just say I have a certain affection for Iona -- the school where I got my last three credit hours -- in the very first semester Iona allowed women to take courses (but only as part time students in the evening session).
This sounds more interesting than going the wrong way on a one-way street!

Thanks for the inquiries about my mom. She is in intensive care with several ailments. Hopefully they are all tied together, and will clear up soon, but still tbd. She is also one of us. A grad from '49.
Good luck to mom.

When Rak visited me we had a talk. I let him know how proud we are of him. In fact I told him others may have scoring, rebounding and assist records but to my knowledge no other true scholarship player in Syracuse history has ever accomplished this feat.

Later I got an email from Hop letting me know that Rak has had a tough life having lost his mom at an early age. Kind of a parallel story to Terrel Hunt's.

I will be saying prayers for your mom, good luck Linda.

When Rak visited me we had a talk. I let him know how proud we are of him. In fact I told him others may have scoring, rebounding and assist records but to my knowledge no other true scholarship player in Syracuse history has ever accomplished this feat.
It really is an incredible achievement. Kudos to Rak!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom