Ranking every Air Jordan sneaker ... | Syracusefan.com

Ranking every Air Jordan sneaker ...

I think the 90's were a great era for basketball sneaker designs. I love a lot of the old Jordans (3's, 4's, 6's, 10's, 11's, and 12's!), but camping out overnight to get in line in order to pay $220 like people do now when the most sought after models are re-released, or paying $400+ on ebay for them? No thanks. There are a lot of other sneakers from that era that looked and felt just as good if not better than many of the Jordans, that can be had for normal prices with no hassle.

I bought a pair of Jordan 3's (white cement), from the Flight Club in Manhattan last fall. I had them when they came out back then and were my favorite shoes all time. Couldn't pass them up once I saw them in there. When I tried to hunt them down when they were rereleased years ago, I was laughed at by store managers that said they couldn't even get a pair for themselves. Very rare shoe and rarest out of all the J's. I learned a lot from the employees there on shoe collecting. I had no idea different sizes were different prices for the collectibles. It's like the shoe stock market. There was a pair in there that were original Jordan 3's from 1988 and were $7,500.

On another note, I somehow missed on how many Jordan's were ugly as . wow

I love the 12's. Had a pair when I was younger and fell in love with them. By far my favorite J's.

Pawn Stars had an episode where a guy tried to sell his collection. Said in was one of every pair. Values at over $1M, I'd I recall correctly.

For my money (and age, probably) the "Clyde" Pumas were the coolest sneaker ever.