rather a 10 seed than 8/9 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

rather a 10 seed than 8/9

Yeah, this is really not looking very prescient right now is it????

I think I have to give the "worst prediction ever" award to myself...

I would like to thank the board and the mods for allowing me to make that prediction and then watching as it turned out to be an epic fail...

Unless you're being sarcastic(or ever if you are), you dont have to worry. There have been a bevvy of others who have made worse predictions than yours, whether long or short term. If the short memory of this board is working against you now, it will be working for you soon. Half of your prediction was correct, and the other half doesn't really matter, does it?

Unless you're being sarcastic(or ever if you are), you dont have to worry. There have been a bevvy of others who have made worse predictions than yours, whether long or short term. If the short memory of this board is working against you now, it will be working for you soon. Half of your prediction was correct, and the other half doesn't really matter, does it?

It was half tongue-in-cheek...

It was half tongue-in-cheek...

Wait...the signature or the award? Actually, dont answer. I dont want to know. No need to ruin such a nice day reminding me how much hatred of certain SU players there is on this board.

Wait...the signature or the award? Actually, dont answer. I dont want to know. No need to ruin such a nice day reminding me how much hatred of certain SU players there is on this board.

The sig was serious..I did that two years ago...

The award was tongue-in cheek...

It is a shame...

I am a Cooney fan simply because he gives us everything he has every time he steps out on the floor...As a fan I cannot, and will not, ask for anything more...

He certainly deserved to have some of these game winners go in...it just hasn't happened...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom