Class of 2017 - RB C J Holmes (CT) Dismissed from Notre Dame/ Walk on at PSU | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 RB C J Holmes (CT) Dismissed from Notre Dame/ Walk on at PSU

I'm pretty sure we'd make his top 3 right now if he cut it down, Dohn has to be doing this on purpose.

Ben is right. From everything I've heard, Cuse is definitely in this and will be until NSD. There's a reason he says he wants to be a part of a high octane offense. No inside information on this statement, but I could see a scenario where he commits elsewhere, and then flips late to Syracuse based on offensive production during/after the season.

On a different note (not to take away from CJ's thread), I'm not worried about the number of commits we have yet. I think once we take the field and recruits start seeing parts in motion, and the staff can then use actual Syracuse footage of the offense, we will see a good amount of traction. I would expect some really interesting official visits later in the season with quality recruits.

Punchers chance. This may not be the year we win these battles, still not content just being in them, but I can see a couple commits changing the trajectory we've been on, this year.

That is what one would call, a not so common final four.

He's announcing in four days right? So he clearly has made his decision already. I still can't imagine it's us, but hey lets dare to dream for a few more days.

Devito commented about coming to Syracuse to break records. If Baber's offense hits on 80% of what he accomplished at Bowling Green, the skill position players are going to break all SU records.

As a running back, that has to be appealing. I have a chance to be on a list ahead of the greatest running back (top 3 anyway) of all time and the first African American Heisman winner and two hall of famers. That's really freaking impressive.

Wow just to be be on that list. If he comes here he will not be recruited over. Get to play in an O that is perfect for his skills play with his friend and put himself in an excellent position to make the NFL. The key is he is assured to be featured here. Not so much at the other schools