Class of 2015 - RB Deltron Sands (FL) Verbal to Oregon State | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 RB Deltron Sands (FL) Verbal to Oregon State

I find myself forgetting names dates and a lot of other things lately, but I do remember Marrone firing Bob Casullo. I believe it was over Casullo, who is a hot head and was special teams coach at the time, went through a shameful tirade aimed directly at Rob Long after he shanked a punt or two, and threatened to bench him. It was a matter of days later that Rob's career came to an end when discovering his medical problems. I'm not sure Casullo's son, coach at STA, was ever a part of that or harbored any bad feelings.

Nunes Recruiting@NunesRecruiting · Sep 3
Is rumored to visit SU for official RT @LegendarySands4: I’m officially decomitted from Maryland I want to open up my recruiting process
If we didnt already have 3 RBs and a nearly full up class I would be extremely excited about this news. I would be surprised if we take him unless Fox and Milan go elsewhere and we feel he's destined to be a difference maker far beyond someone we can bring in at another spot (or someone expects Tyrone's injury to delay his enrollment.)

He has a great name though; "The Sandman" putting Syracuse opponents to bed with his rushing...

No inside info, but from all accounts that was a very serious injury perkins sustained. ACL and PCL is very serious, unfortunately this news may change the rb situation for this recruiting class.

No inside info, but from all accounts that was a very serious injury perkins sustained. ACL and PCL is very serious, unfortunately this news may change the rb situation for this recruiting class.

It has to change the RB situation for this class. Just has to. I'm sure SU will honor Perkins' ship but they may ask him to defer now (greyshirt) until January.

It has to change the RB situation for this class. Just has to. I'm sure SU will honor Perkins' ship but they may ask him to defer now (greyshirt) until January.
Depending on how bad it is, couldn't he get a medical "unable to play" designation and still go to school, while not playing football?

internet chatter seems to think he's LVille bound - though I believe that's based on the coincidence that they offered him a couple before the decomit.

This is what i mean by hiring a prominent HS coach from any area. I mean if Lockette can deliver So. Florida kids to Oregon St of all places then some South Florida coach can bring them to Syracuse