Class of 2018 - RB Devin Brumfield (LA) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 RB Devin Brumfield (LA)

Don't know how serious this is, but...

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Dino Babers watch this kid's film at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Jeebus, the way that kid ran over, through and around people...

Great quickness and wiggle for a big a-- kid. Would be a great get. Love the power guys. My favorite was Big Larry in when i was growing up. Hope this sticks.

6,500 career rushing yards and 77 TDS from what I can find. 1st team all state 5A. Decommited from Texas Tech cause the RB coach left. Picked TT on Aug 3. Had Utah, Missouri, Ole Miss and West Virginia offers have among P5 when he committed.

Last edited:
Until the 2 RB commits are qualified, we need to keep other options alive.
and the three most recent ones are 4* Salhuddin, Howard, and Brumfield. So if one or more want to commit, you have to take it. I just love that Howard kid the most.

Akeem Dixon is suppose to be taking his OV this weekend.

we're allotted a ton of visits by the NCAA but maybe he's close enough to risk signing? i hope he signs, but not confident.

we're allotted a ton of visits by the NCAA but maybe he's close enough to risk signing? i hope he signs, but not confident.
I don't think the staff would be allowing him to take his ov if he hasn't qualified. We may be allotted visits but it also costs the school money.

I don't think the staff would be allowing him to take his ov if he hasn't qualified. We may be allotted visits but it also costs the school money.

I think they'd be letting him visit if he was close to qualifying just the same.

I would think that the Dept has a budget allocated for visits, the school only has so many to offer so they dont just waste them, you pretty much have to be eligible before a school pays for a visit.. you have to be certified, so these days you are not a 100% but its much closer than it was even 5-10 years ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom