Class of 2015 - RB Dontae Strickland (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 RB Dontae Strickland (NJ) Signed LOI

sounds like his HS coach is the only thing keeping Strickland from committing right now.

sounds like his HS coach is the only thing keeping Strickland from committing right now.

Nothing new in the game of recruiting. Kid will likely end up at Rutgers but holding out hope I'm wrong.

I think if we can get to 8-9 wins this year, and Rutgers does what Rutgers will do in the Big Ten, things will get a little bit more interesting in NJ.

The best part of Strickland choosing Syracuse is how bad it would piss off the buttgers crowd. There is 65+ post about Strickland and Ellison started yesterday so you know they are worried they're going to lose both to Cuse.

If Strickland knows what's good for him it's going anywhere but buttgers where he'll be lucky to win a game in his career.

The best part of Strickland choosing Syracuse is how bad it would piss off the buttgers crowd. There is 65+ post about Strickland and Ellison started yesterday so you know they are worried they're going to lose both to Cuse.

If Strickland knows what's good for him it's going anywhere but buttgers where he'll be lucky to win a game in his career.

Do We still like our chances?

cuseman404 said:
Do We still like our chances?
whether now or 8 months from now when the Rutgers staff all starts looking for new jobs, love out chances with this kid

A lot of this conjecture is from a post on the other site. Let's just see how this plays out before we all panic here. For all we know said poster could have little to no inside information.

pressure from his coach is supposedly very high... Coach is a buttgers alum. Hopefully he sees that our offense fits his skills better...

he is from new brunswick so i'm sure he's feeling the pressure but when it comes right down to it the decision will be made by he and his parents

Sounds like everything was going great until he left campus. Probably called his parents and coach and they told him to pump the breaks.

PhatOrange said:
he is from new brunswick so i'm sure he's feeling the pressure but when it comes right down to it the decision will be made by he and his parents

Gotta convince Mom

shouldn't be too tough - let's see, great school with highly respected coaching staff on the upswing, or local dumpster fire/flaming bag of poo program that hemorrhages decommits every season and will need a new staff next year... pretty tough call :rolleyes:

Why do you have to insult flaming bags of poo by comparing them to Rutgers?? :0

If we get all three I'll drive through NJ my next trip back to NY blaring this: