Class of 2023 - RB Ike Daniels (VA) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (7/22/22) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 RB Ike Daniels (VA) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (7/22/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
seinfeld-giddy-up.gif

If you want to smile, check out his tape. Very good speed/power combo

the emergence of Tucker has re-energized our RB recruitment. I remember when getting a good RB was a foregone conclusion; Owens, Richardson, Malcolm Thomas, McIntosh, Mungro, Reyes/Rhodes, Brinkely, ...some didn't pan out like Ali Culpepper and Tim Washington...but there was a time we'd almost take it for granted the new RB recruit would be big time blue chip kid.

Love where we're going here btw last year and this year. good stuff.

the emergence of Tucker has re-energized our RB recruitment. I remember when getting a good RB was a foregone conclusion; Owens, Richardson, Malcolm Thomas, McIntosh, Mungro, Reyes/Rhodes, Brinkely, ...some didn't pan out like Ali Culpepper and Tim Washington...but there was a time we'd almost take it for granted the new RB recruit would be big time blue chip kid.

Love where we're going here btw last year and this year. good stuff.

I think you're probably right about that.

This is great news!

With Parkman and now Daniels, is one projected as a RB, and the other a slot back like Phillips a few years ago?

Or are they both projected as RBs to provide additional depth at the position?

Any thoughts?

This is great news!

With Parkman and now Daniels, is one projected as a RB, and the other a slot back like Phillips a few years ago?

Any thoughts?

Going into next season Cuse only had Allen and Price at RB. So I assume both will start at RB and if they show some skills more valuable at another spot they can move there.

This is great news!

Any thoughts?
Parkman will prob be a Rb/ Slot hybrid. Having him in Anaes motion offense is gonna be fun!

Mike Mcallister said he was really confident Hawaii was getting him, so this is a really pleasant surprise. I had written him off after Mike’s prediction.
Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors