Class of 2016 - RB Jaydakis Scott (NY) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Jaydakis Scott (NY)

Stern said:
Totally agree with what you say. Jaydakis is a stud. He has D1 talent, I hope SU is interested in him.

Not close to d1 eligibility. Probably go prep.

He is so talented people, I graduated from Liverpool last year. I saw him run all over teams for 2 years. But he just does not have the grades unfortunately.

FWIW (which isn't much), the announcer during the CBA game said that SU was looking at him as a DB.

His 40 yard TD run he just broke off was a thing of beauty. Like legit ESPN Top 10 play of the night!
Update:

Jadakis Scott has led Liverpool to wins over CNS and Elmira in the past 2 weeks. They are in the state semis for the first time in 17 years. Next up: Rochester Aquinas and Jake the Snake. Too bad Taylor Riggins is hurt.

The game is at CNS Saturday for those interested in attending.

Linkage

He is so talented people, I graduated from Liverpool last year. I saw him run all over teams for 2 years. But he just does not have the grades unfortunately.

Well maybe we can get him in at Milford.

sutomcat said:
Update: Jadakis Scott has led Liverpool to wins over CNS and Elmira in the past 2 weeks. They are in the state semis for the first time in 17 years. Next up: Rochester Aquinas and Jake the Snake. Too bad Taylor Riggins is hurt. The game is at CNS Saturday for those interested in attending. Linkage

I didn't research it but a Liverpool asst coach told me Aquiness has 4 D1 players.

I didn't research it but a Liverpool asst coach told me Aquiness has 4 D1 players.
The other one that might not be known is a receiver/db named Ernest Edwards he's going to UB last time I heard. He's a track guy real good player but takes plays off. They also have a lineman I think the center who is a preferred walk on who turned down 1aa offers to go there.

The other one that might not be known is a receiver/db named Ernest Edwards he's going to UB last time I heard. He's a track guy real good player but takes plays off. They also have a lineman I think the center who is a preferred walk on who turned down 1aa offers to go there.
Actually Ernest has a thread on here.

Actually Ernest has a thread on here.
Thanks for the heads up. He's a good player fastest guy we played against all season. Aquinas has a lot of talent all over the field but the reason why they are so good this year is their line play. They give the qb plenty of time to throw and you can't run at them in the middle. Riggins really impressed me more as a DE I hope with our situation that we might have at end next year that they try to bulk him up and put him there.