Class of 2021 - RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

E22E7747-E839-4A29-9D66-90C9F878EF74.png

Jesus.

Just think -- Sean Tucker is a total package type of back, who can run with both power and speed.

Opposing defenses are going to groan when a tough matchup like Tucker comes off of the field, only to give way to a player like Hough.

Can't wait.

Jesus.

Just think -- Sean Tucker is a total package type of back, who can run with both power and speed.

Opposing defenses are going to groan when a tough matchup like Tucker comes off of the field, only to give way to a player like Hough.

Can't wait.
Their reaction: “Holy , THAT was the lightning?”

Jason,

was this the toughest game of the season before playoffs?

Jason,

was this the toughest game of the season before playoffs?
Definitely nb had a great game plan of stopping joshy and the other rbs they would not let up win by running but the league learned we can pass too

I don’t know if it’s anyone in this thread but dm me on twitter asking what’s wrong with josh is kinda crazy I like interacting with you guys but that’s not cool ! I know joshy has set the bar very high from himself he felt he played bad but josh isn’t going to rush for 250 every game ! But I will say this bout josh after that game josh went to garage and lifted and then did footwork in the yard cause he felt he played bad I thought he played well especially on defense.

I don’t know if it’s anyone in this thread but dm me on twitter asking what’s wrong with josh is kinda crazy I like interacting with you guys but that’s not cool ! I know joshy has set the bar very high from himself he felt he played bad but josh isn’t going to rush for 250 every game ! But I will say this bout josh after that game josh went to garage and lifted and then did footwork in the yard cause he felt he played bad I thought he played well especially on defense.
I'm not on twitter (exactly for this reason). For those that are, take note: it's never a good idea to troll a player, or his dad, on social media. Hopefully you can block him.

Last edited:
There are a lot of stupid people on twitter. The block option is a friend.

Especially after they sent 9 guys at him most of the game u said. Also the lifting after actually helps his recovery also from the game.

This board is for the most part the normal fans. There are disagreements about politics of course, but ain't that America.

I'd be shocked if someone here took it to that creepy level.

And sorry you have to deal with that.

I'm not on twitter (exactly for this reason). For those that are, take note: it's never a good idea to troll a player, or his dad, on social media. Hopefully you can block him.

I'm an active Twitter user, but I don't follow recruits or their parents for that reason. Some people don't know when to stop.

Twitter is an abomination and a destructive force to a civilized society.

It was a nice idea initially, one stop shopping for all your content. But once the humans and non-humans realized they could share their deepest darkest anonymous thoughts, it all went to hell.

Back to the topic at hand, I assume we're going to get back to 75 yards per rush this weekend? :)

Twitter is an abomination and a destructive force to a civilized society.
So is Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, all of them. There’s some really good documentaries about social media.

But I think we can all agree on here talking to recruits on twitter is a no go. Last thing we want to do is turn a stud like Josh away, especially when he’s bound to have more suitors before signing day.