Class of 2021 - RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 45 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

This all happened on page 44View attachment 197872
source.gif

They were finally able to stage the award banquet as planned and posted it on YouTube . The first time they tried, they ended up just announcing the winners but produced the full video of the virtual banquet afterwards. Its kind of long but Josh still won! Notable info from the video: This year set records for fan participation. There were 360,000 total votes including 118,000 just for the final round. Be proud Orange fans! We helped...

It's been a while guys Josh will be on campus June 7th ! Cause I get asked that a lot on twitter lol btw Josh grew another half inch if he keeps growing gonna be a tight end or a very fast d- end and he has been running track 100 meters and 200 meter and 4x 1 and shot put he made the state tournament at his size that’s insane lol

It's been a while guys Josh will be on campus June 7th ! Cause I get asked that a lot on twitter lol btw Josh grew another half inch if he keeps growing gonna be a tight end or a very fast d- end and he has been running track 100 meters and 200 meter and 4x 1 and shot put he made the state tournament at his size that’s insane lol
I don’t care how big he gets, keep him at RB and let him punish anyone trying to tackle him. Wear down the defense.

I don’t care how big he gets, keep him at RB and let him punish anyone trying to tackle him. Wear down the defense.

I think Josh could be what we were hoping Abdul Adams could be. Josh has 30 lbs on Adams. He should be our short yardage back, without question. His HS tape was outstanding.

Current height and weight?