Class of 2018 - RB Leddie Brown (DE) Verballed to WVU | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 RB Leddie Brown (DE) Verballed to WVU

Eastern Christian HS...SU Commit Isaiah Johnsons' high school.

I believe that Eastern Christian Academy has closed. The guy who set it up was David Sills (the guy whose son had committed to USC when he was something like 14). He turned the Red Lion Christian Academy in Delaware into a football factory until it turned into an endless vat of scandal and red ink. He moved to Elkton and did the same thing. It was basically a football program masquerading as a school. I know that Wikipedia is not the most accurate source, but here's what's written there:

"Eastern Christian Academy was a football training program located in Elkton, Maryland. Established in 2012, it enrolled students in grades 6 through 12 participating in an online curriculum administered by Connections Academy.[1] The school was founded by Delaware-based commercial contractor David Sills IV, whose goal was to use athletics to provide opportunities for at-risk students to get financial aid and a college education."

Not sure where Leddie Brown will play this year, but he's from Smyrna, DE.

Last edited:
I believe that Eastern Christian Academy has closed. The guy who set it up was David Sills (the guy whose son had committed to USC when he was something like 14). He turned the Red Lion Christian Academy in Delaware into a football factory until it turned into an endless vat of scandal and red ink. He moved to Elkton and did the same thing. It was basically a football program masquerading as a school. I know that Wikipedia is not the most accurate source, but here's what's written there:

"Eastern Christian Academy was a football training program located in Elkton, Maryland. Established in 2012, it enrolled students in grades 6 through 12 participating in an online curriculum administered by Connections Academy.[1] The school was founded by Delaware-based commercial contractor David Sills IV, whose goal was to use athletics to provide opportunities for at-risk students to get financial aid and a college education."

Not sure where Leddie Brown will play this year, but he's from Smyrna, DE.

I thought you would show up in this thread. ;)

Thanks for the info on ECA. I checked around and Brown is on the roster at Smyrna Delaware HS. Was on the team last season.

Smyrna High School Football Roster

Last edited:
Don't think he visited us so hope this is just a top 5 list or top something list.

I threw up when I typed it, but his twitter confirms it.
I'll never shoot the messenger, you were just doing your job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom